No More

No More

A Poem by gorillarock
"

~

"
As if too short to explain
Yet all is said
The definition is nice
Concise

© 2018 gorillarock


Author's Note

gorillarock
Take a moment and think about the title after reading the poetry. The two entities go together, intended to incur reflection on the use of the title in your own life. How did you feel once you said those words out loud? to someone? to yourself? Did that feeling sway the course of your voyage through life? Are you able to find happiness in what you've learned through personal choice and experience? What harms you still that should be No More?

Honest introspection can lead you through darkness, and help you see your universal truths. Even in a state of balance and happiness, it is good to reflect with such critique.

I hope you enjoyed the read, and the thoughts!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this to be confusing, but very beautiful. When I speak this aloud, each word carries a lot of weight.

However, I did feel a bit confused as to the meaning.

Personally, I take it to mean the act of saying "no more" to things. "all is said" in the sense that we have a long-term relationship with this item. "as if too short to explain" refers to how that entity might not understand why we are saying goodbye. And the last two lines, reflecting on "no more" as a tool in our life.

Again, very beautiful, but I was a bit confused.

Posted 6 Years Ago


gorillarock

6 Years Ago

I don't think you were confused at all! In something this short, it is easy to take a personal spin .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 10, 2018
Last Updated on January 10, 2018

Author

gorillarock
gorillarock

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada



About
I like words so much I started learning Spanish to learn more words! :) more..

Writing