Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by gracey88
"

Dianna's exes.

"

Dianna had many admirers. She met them at the school, clubs and through common friends. Some of them she liked, while others she disliked. Kristine had noticed that wherever they went, guys (and girls!) asked for Dianna’s number. Nobody asked Kristine’s number; people simply ignored her. Kristine just let them worship her best friend. She’s used to being Dianna’s sidekick/shadow/bridge anyway.

At the parties Dianna danced and flirted with a bunch of guys. On the other hand, Kristine drank tons of beers the whole night. Kristine could hear her friend talk and laugh loudly with those guys.

Dianna is so easy, Kristine thought. She sighed. But then at least Kristine won’t get pregnant at an early age.

Dianna gave her number only to the guys (she’s straight) she found interesting. One boy that piqued her interest was Aaron. She met him at a club. He’s from another school. He was tall, handsome, and funny.  He cracked jokes all the time and loved to hear girls laugh at his jokes. She never had a dull moment when they were together. They were together for two months, but then she learned that he had another girlfriend.

Kristine saw Aaron with another girl in a café. She told Dianna about it over the phone.

Dianna was in the living room of her house playing Sims on her laptop. She played just to keep her mind busy. She didn’t want to cry. But tears stubbornly strolled down her beautiful face. How could a guy break the heart of someone as beautiful as her?

When she could no longer concentrate on the game, she stopped playing it. She ran to her bedroom so that no one would see her cry. She sobbed her heart out.  Kristine called her again. She answered the phone.

“Are you okay, Dianna?”

“Of course not!”

“Please stay there. I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“Okay.” Dianna hung up.

 

Kristine went to Dianna’s house. She gave Dianna chocolate ice cream, the latter’s favorite dessert.

Dianna stopped crying loudly. She wept quietly. Then she calmed down.

“Thank you so much for this, Kristine!” Dianna said. “I really appreciate this.”

She hugged Kristine. Kristine hugged her and gently patted her back.

“Don’t be so sad,” Kristine said. “You’ll find another guy who will be loyal to you.”

 

After a month, Dianna met another stud named Ezeckiel. He was a talented dancer. He was good at breakdancing and gymnastics. In fact, he joined many dance contests both in the underground scene and on TV.  She went to his shows to see him perform. She was awed by his breakdancing skills and gymnastic stunts that defied gravity. Sometimes he won, sometimes he lost.

They dated for a few months. But later on, she broke up with him because he was too busy with his breakdance group and did not have enough time for her.

A month later, Dianna had a new boyfriend named Constantine. He was good-looking and charming. He melted Dianna’s heart with chocolates and sweet words. But then she realized his intentions for her were not good. He kept touching her even when she did not want him too. She took his hands off her. One night in a dark alley he tried to kiss her. But she said she wasn’t ready. But she violently pushed her against a wall and forced his lips on hers. With all her strength, she managed to shove him.

“I said I’m not ready!” she yelled. Then she walked out.

She was crying as she walked home. She told Kristine about the awful incident.

“Oh my God!” Kristine exclaimed. “What a budding rapist!”

“He should not have done that especially when I’m not ready.” Dianna’s voice broke. She’s still traumatized by the incident. “I’m going to tell him that our relationship is over.”

“Good for you!” Kristine replied.

 

Dianna had several boyfriends after that. She dated eleven guys in a span of one year. She did not take any of them seriously despite the boyfriend-girlfriend label. She broke many hearts. Love was just a temporary thing for her. It was just a game that she meant to play. In the game of love, she always won. The last laugh always belonged to her.

Not until she met Andrew.



© 2018 gracey88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

and i guess andrew took over her heart,chapter 7 will tell

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 5, 2018
Last Updated on March 5, 2018
Tags: teens, fiction, chicklit, youngadult


Author

gracey88
gracey88

Bacoor Cavite , Region 4, Philippines



About
My name is Mary Grace Sulla. You can call me Gracey, for short. I love to write stories and poems. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88