Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by gracey88

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

Martin Legaspi

and

Andrea Hallilli

April 21, 2018

Ceremony

5:00 in the afternoon

Coco Beach Island Resort, Oriental Mindoro, Puerto Galera

Reception

7:00 in the evening

Coco Beach Island Resort

 

Three weeks ago, Kristine got Martin’s wedding invitation. The maid gave it to her when she got home late at night. Martin was one of her friends in high school. They were not pretty close, but Martin was her seatmate and she helped him with his assignments in trigonometry. Out of all the ones she helped, Martin was the most grateful. Martin gave her sweets he bought from the bakeshop. Their classmates thought they were an item because they were always seen together. They just laughed at their classmates’ silly assumption.

Now Martin was going to get married to a pleasant-looking and amiable woman, whom he brought to one of their class reunions. Kristine liked Andrea. Andrea and Martin belonged to each other.

Kristine looked at the list of all the people Martin invited to his wedding. She saw the name of her high school best friend.

A mysterious man was behind Kristine. He gently kissed her fair and smooth shoulder. His kiss felt nice in her shoulder. Her whole body tingled when his soft, wet lips touched it. She stroked his cheek gently. He hugged him from behind.

“Dianna will be at the wedding,” she said. Her voice was as soft as feathers.

“Of course, she will be,” he said in his deep and strong voice. “We’re all friends of Martin’s.”

I miss her so much, she thought. I miss my dear best friend.



© 2018 gracey88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on March 11, 2018
Last Updated on March 11, 2018
Tags: teens, fiction, chicklit, youngadult


Author

gracey88
gracey88

Bacoor Cavite , Region 4, Philippines



About
My name is Mary Grace Sulla. You can call me Gracey, for short. I love to write stories and poems. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by gracey88