One Day

One Day

A Poem by grace thompson

  One day we will al look back and smile at our adventures together.

  One day we will all look back and see all our mistakes that we've  done over the years.

 One day we will all see that our path has always been there we just choose our own way around to it.

  One day we will all be sad to see waht we could have had and what we could have done better.

  One day we will all look back and cry at all our hardships and wonder what we might have learned rom that experience.

  One day we will all be over come with joy that we won't think about the bad in this world.

  One day we willl all see what we are to become...Some of us won't like it..Some will like it...Some will love it...for me im not sure if i should love or hate it.

  One day Iwill become something great and people who knew me will say "I knew her when she was becoming a great person."

  One day I will over come my inner Demons and become something I have always wanted to be...

   And that is be be Fress of Hate, Free of Love, Free of Anguish, Free of Agression.

    Free of Motion, Free of Trust, Free of Jealousy, Free of Lust, Free of Depression, Free of Mistakes....

© 2010 grace thompson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 6, 2010
Last Updated on March 6, 2010

Author

grace thompson
grace thompson

land o lakes, FL



About
i like to write in my spare time. i like to draw,i get most of my idea's from either my life or just random things i think about most turn out awesome but most are just put of to the side and read les.. more..

Writing
Death Death

A Poem by grace thompson