How can Fixed Guaranteed Rent be Beneficial for you?

How can Fixed Guaranteed Rent be Beneficial for you?

A Story by Guaranteed Rental
"

Check out our article if you want to learn about the fixed guaranteed rent and its benefits for the landlords. Visit the official website of Guaranteed Rental for more information.

"

Guaranteed rent is a broad term where a landlord enters into a contract with a third party that takes the responsibility of the landlord’s property and guarantees to pay a fixed rent for a fixed period of time. The third party becomes the renter and landlord allows the renter to rent the property to other tenants. The landlords can sublet their properties in a number of ways, usually involving management agreements, commercial or corporate tenancies, and leases or guaranteed rent schemes.


What makes Guaranteed Rent a Better Choice for Landlords?

When the landlords have joined a fixed guaranteed rent scheme, they know that their rental income is guaranteed even if there won’t be any tenants in the property. Moreover, the renter will also take care of the property management and maintenance to return it in the original condition to the landlord. All this results in the peace of mind for the landlord!


The landlord will not even have to suffer any kind of management, letting or renewal fees. The renter will have to deal with all the laws and compliance issues and hence, saving a lot of time and money for the landlord. The landlord can sign the contract from 1 to 5 years. This way, the landlords feel much secure because they get to plan a budget for a long-term.


What are the Benefits of Fixed Guaranteed Rent?

Here are the benefits of fixed guaranteed rent for the landlords.

1.      They get guaranteed monthly income; no matter if there are tenants in their property or not.

2.      Managing property becomes hassle-free for the landlords.

3.      There will be a stable source of income for a fixed period of time; so that means the landlords can plan their expenses accordingly.


How can the Renter benefit from the Fixed Guaranteed Rent Scheme?

The renter becomes the landlord of the property after taking the lease. They get the authority to find tenants and can keep whatever rent the tenants pay. They can make flexible arrangements with the tenants as per their will. They can make the decisions of renting out property to any number of tenants.


What Legal Issues must Landlords and Renters keep in mind?

The agreement between the landlord and the renter is of commercial nature. That clearly means that they must enter into a lease of the property for a fixed period of time. Both parties must have clear terms and conditions so that no issues take place in the future. From the monthly rental payment to what the renter will be responsible for while managing the property, everything must be clearly mentioned in the lease agreement. 

© 2019 Guaranteed Rental


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on April 2, 2019
Last Updated on April 2, 2019
Tags: Guaranteed Rent, Fixed Guaranteed Rent

Author

Guaranteed Rental
Guaranteed Rental

London, England, United Kingdom



About
Connect to Guaranteed Rental and make it easy to avail the benefits of Guaranteed Rental Scheme! We adopt complete transparency and offer you a quick and efficient rental process. Feel free to visit u.. more..