Broken Angel

Broken Angel

A Story by Argentinum
"

The main person finds a broken angel, this is the first enconter

"
I walked over to it, the angel. The angel with the shredded wings and a body full of scars. Feathers all over and the blood running down her soft skin, I looked at her and she forced a smile. I knew I were pretty messed up my self, shredded clothes and scars. Not that they were visible, but they were bleeding. I felt so tired but I soon forgot that, once I saw her. I tried talking to this fragile creature, and she seemed to be so hollow. Emotionless as she spoke, no facial expressions. I soon found out she's got a protector, so I asked "why are you sitting here if you already have one?" She spoke again with this hollow faint voice "he will worry to much." But those scars on her skin and her torn up wings, I would say they are a cause to worry. Of course I want her to stay, but I want her to be happy and well too...

© 2015 Argentinum


Author's Note

Argentinum
Thoughts??? please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on May 21, 2015
Last Updated on May 21, 2015
Tags: depression, feelings, sadness, death, angel, demon, beauty, drowinging, scars, hurtful, pain, life, living, love, time

Author

Argentinum
Argentinum

Trondheim, Sør trøndelag, Norway



About
16 year old girl from Norway, I love to both read and write I draw and listen to every kind of music but rock is the preferd genre. I also play football (soccer) and I am studying to become a marine b.. more..

Writing