It will never happen again

It will never happen again

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

broken "

I honestly don't remember when was the last time I said hello to the most special guy after my dad and my grandfather, but I think that will never happen again. I don't remember the last time we laughed together - it seems like the most enchanting part of being with you, but sadly I think it will never happen again. I don't remember the last time you gave me flowers.  That time, you surely got irritated of me the fact that I am looking for poinsettia in the middle of May, but despite that you never did stop looking just to make me smile. I miss that memory but I think that will never happen again. 

Those wonderful memories I kept into my heart will always be memories, abandoned and isolated after everything shattered. I don't know when and I don't even know how, but despite those excuses- nothing will be change. I think that will never happen again. 

I miss your laughs, your jokes and every sweet nothing you told me. I miss the way I will start a war between you and me then you will end that with one word- sorry. I miss everything, but sadly, it will never be the same again. I know you walked away but still I can't get it. Why? Why would you walk away on the times that you knew I am madly trap in this house we called love. Why?! Why would you walk away on the times we both knew we could live with each other forever? Why?! 

No answers. No replies. 

One thing I knew, it will never happen again.

© 2015 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
hey hey!!!! Im back, im sure you did not miss me :(, how sad is that but by the way, Im sorry for leaving without notice, its just that 8 months ago it started and until now we are having that problem but good thing, its far more better than before, so hope you like it, first contribution after how many months, just tell me what you want to say, its okay =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
Added on June 18, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2015

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld