For Everyone

For Everyone

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

Dear you, I hope you don't mind me writing this. And let me advice you one thing, live for yourself, not for the world. It will still live even when you're gone.

"

Dear YOU,

 

It's been two years or more, I can't remember the last time I tap the keyboard to write something from my heart. I'm not sure if I'll be back soon, and continue writing dozens of literary works again or I'll just write this and stop - again. Sorry

 

I don't really have logical reasons to stop writing, but the urge to just stop and find myself is too strong that I really did stop. Sorry.

 

I'm not really trying to defend myself in this, you may judge me and I'll accept that, you may think of me as a wasted writer and maybe, I really am. Harsh dreams and crueler reality- these two things are daunting me, from the past 'till now. I don't know how to stop, and to be honest- where to begin. 

 

Fragments of ideas have no proper allocation in my brain. Yes, I know it's cruel but nothing can change the fact that it is an unbreakable reality. Words seem to fly for a minute, then without any bits of completed phrases, it will be bombarded with thousands of doubt. Just like now, I keep on tapping my keyboard but then, I'll erase them thousand of times more than the number of words it contained. Idea, no scratch that, there is really no such thing in my mind now. What I'm writing is what I really feel not what I think. There is a great difference between that. Before, I think then I'll put feelings, now I feel then I'll type it without really thinking. Is it too bad? I don't know it's the first time- and hopefully not the last.

 

To be honest, I like this feeling more than anything. It might not erase the doubt in my head though it eases the complications shouldered by my heart. I don't know what it is before, now I fully understand. Writing isn't just about sharing your ideas to the world; it is making the world feel. It making the world smile or cry with you. It is sharing every little thing you're proud of, every little thing you want to share. 

 

WRITING. It is a world, not just a mere word. It is where ideas together with thousands of feelings and unsung emotions collide. It is where we, writers, live. It is where we dance and cherish every moment. It is where we cry and have everyone sympathy and undying gesture of comforting us. It is US. Something that will never be theirs even if they try. It is OURS, and for those who acknowledge the art of everything.

 

Leah

 

© 2015 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
after how many years, I decided to write again, I don't know if there are some corrections, but please tell me if you find one. thanks xoxo

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great Write. I hold a similar perspective that for me personally is frustrating. I would write if there were a reason but my muse is unreasonable at the moment.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Added on May 3, 2014
Last Updated on June 4, 2015
Tags: writing

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld