Tale of Undying Love...

Tale of Undying Love...

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

It was the girl who was really the focus of the story.. It all started when a woman was accidentally hit by the prince's horse...

"

In a land where golden apples grow, there are no spaces for a weak creature like me. The braves were the masters while the cowards became their servants. I’m a little shy girl from a low class family of Mendoza’s; we serve the highest ruler of Monrovia- King Barcelony. He was a cruel ruler but people still praise him for his majestic look and power that he inherited from his parents- King Solomon and Queen Clea; one of the most loved rulers of our country. From the very start, my father always told me that once upon a time his father- my grandfather, was serving the kindest rulers of history until, the two met an accident that took their lives. From then on, their son took the responsibility as the new King of our country; at first he was kind like his parents but after marrying Queen Selena- his wife, the majestic princess of the legendary Nasato, the world turned upside down for all of his people. He became crueler; he let his people do heavy jobs for the happiness of his wife. Many of us migrated to Susiunuh, far eastern country of Europe but not like others, my parents wanted us to stay even where on pain, they didn’t want to leave their mother country- the country where they grew and built their own family; we, their siblings of eighteen and seventeen, tried to withstand the difficulty even its so hard enough to really think of migration as the best way to escape it.

One morning, I really didn’t thinks of that coincidence. He was riding on his favorite horse Casablanca- very fast that he didn’t notice that an old woman was passing through his way. On a blink of an eye, the poor woman thrown up into the corner unconscious; he stopped his horse to see what he did to the poor woman. After seeing it unconscious, he immediately called his followers to bring the old woman to the nearest hospital in the city. Many days past and he became more nervous about the condition of the old woman named Olivia. She was still unconscious and weak, doctors never knew if the old woman will wake up or will stay asleep forever or what we called comatose.

Five years passed, the woman awoke from her dreams to the reality. The Prince thank the God and her for accompanying the woman for that years as the prince was on his journey to make a negotiation to the other country like Kuaku and Tiname. She, as the Prince follower, took the position as the guardian of the old woman for the past years while the prince was on leave for another journey to Vankuku, to attack its main city for the purpose of colonization.

After the undying journey and war, he finally arrived at their country with victory as the price. After a week, he then visit the woman he accidentally hit last five years, the woman is no longer weaker than the last time he saw it, it is much stronger than a yak now. Then, he came to me and asked my hand as a price for guarding the woman for a long time, I then cry, didn’t expect that he will asks me to marry me for that reason, I want to marry him but not for that, I want to marry him because I love him and he loves me. I run upstairs, leaving him in the front of many people embarrassed. He followed me for an unexplainable reason, he ran to me and get my hand then kneel, “I don’t want to accept the truth but this is what my heart says,” he swallowed after saying it then, continue. “I love you till the very start, at the very first sight, that’s why if you can notice, I’m trying to gain my victory as fast as I could and I really having a hard time surviving at the battle fields for you- only you,” he said then kissed her hand. ‘He loves me’ her heart saying it, and he wanted to marry me for this reason, she cried again then hugged him, “I love you,” she said vocally then continued “At the very first sight,” her tears now is not for any sad reason but for the joy that filled her- the happiness.

It was the day she never expected to come to her life. Marrying his one true and only love- marrying the boy she never expected to love her. Now, the most handsome prince of their country marrying an ordinary girl, marrying his follower, taking the way to the altar where their new lives begin.

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
It was actually a rush...but I'm still hoping that you would like it...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, you're right, things do happen in quite a rush, but then again, it's a short story. And it was quite good. I think that if you wanted, you could make something much bigger out of this. Like a book of it's own.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld