An angel and a Demon

An angel and a Demon

A Story by ForTheWorld
"

...does a human can cross any boundaries like what an angel and a demon do for love?

"
He's a death angel while she's the angel of happiness and love. He's feeding in fears and sorrow of a person while she feeds in love and happiness every person feel. He walks in the darkness while she walks in light. He wishes that people will die while she wishes an everlasting life for the people. He's living in the harsh world of hell while she's living in the peaceful place in heaven. He seldom betray his team while she always cooperate with her team. He leads every person into darkness while she leads every person to light. He's teaching every person to curse God while she's teaching every person to love Him. He hates everybody while she loves everything. He loves every person weaknesses while she loves every person conquering every problem. He's there to ruin every dream while she's always there to tell God you want your wishes to be granted. He wants life to end up suffering while she wants every person life to end up satisfied and smiling. He's the opposite of her while she's the opposite of him but, when they faith met; they fell in love with each other. They crossed the boundary of hell and heaven to meet each other secretly. How could a devil learned how to love an angel which is his total opposite and how can an angel learn to love someone who hate people and God? It was still a big question mark on how an evil surrendered his horn just to be the match of an angel and how can an angel surrender her wings just to say she loves him with all of her heart? A big question mark for heaven and hell even for Satan and God. Does human can cross any boundaries for love like a demon and an angel did? 

© 2010 ForTheWorld


Author's Note

ForTheWorld
love of opposite sex......but its unbelievable that a demon and an angel cross the boundary of hell and heaven...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm good pondering lines at the end ... Total opposites may tend to find a point where their lives meet. It is possible. As for being good or bad, that would depend on the people involved ;) Nice story! =)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010
Tags: Love

Author

ForTheWorld
ForTheWorld

pangasinan, 1, Philippines



About
write, yeah, it is not the only thing my life is composed of, but when reality stroke really bad, it is the last I want to live without, well of course, families and air plus food and water are great .. more..

Writing
human human

A Story by ForTheWorld