The StoryBook...

The StoryBook...

A Story by Hamza

They say, everybody has a yarn to tell… everybody has a tale confined
within the ramparts of the heart..But little do they know that not
everyone has a story, not everyone has a tale…

Some people come and go and yet they have nothing to say, nothing to
hide, and nothing to prove… they just arrive into this world, breathe
and exit… This class of people has this inimitable trait that they
live and die; and the world by no means comes to know about their
existence…

And there is another class of people, who live and make the best out
of it… and this is the typical category of people… they have a unique
story about themselves.. a matchless, a different and an exceptional
story to tell… and it is this class that is usually gifted with the
potential to do great things…

But… there is another class of people who walk on this planet… a very
distinct and rare number of people… who do not do great things… who
don't want their presence felt… who don't wish for great feats under
their belt… yet, they become special… because of one good reason… And
that is…

"Their life is no story… Their life is a story book … and every page
of it has a different story to tell …"

© 2012 Hamza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like this very much great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I know I'm going to sound like a...a...oh, I don't know. I'm going to sound really mean, but I'm really not trying to hurt your feelings and this is just my personal opinion so I apologize in advance if this is too rude. I really don't like the comparison of life to a book. It's probably one of the most cliched cliches in the world and it just gets worse every time. Also, I don't agree with your views on people's stories. It may just be my religion speaking but I feel like there's no possible way that "some people come and go and yet they have nothing to say". Once again, I really do apologize for being so harsh and I don't want to make you feel bad or anything because I'm being rude. But I believe that no matter how small or insignificant we think we are, we aren't. Even that person who seems to be the most useless thing in the world is a treasure. I've met people who think that their life wasn't worth living, yet these are the same people who have touched my life and proven their worth over and over again. I know that while I'm far from inspirational, or special, or...anything really. The world might not know of my existence. I might end up being one of those weird writers who spends their whole life trying to get published and then wasting away in some old folks home with only my cats to keep me company. Even if that happens I'll have consolation knowing I'm not insignificant.

So yeah. Sorry, I can be really outspoken at times and I don't want people getting the feeling that I like to beat on other writer's writing, but this is honestly how it feels. Sorry again and I hope you understand that this is nothing against you :P :)

By the way, I do agree with your penultimate paragraph although I have a feeling that those people aren't as rare as you make them out to be.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting story, definitely made me think. Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


really good work

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved this:) wow. The first paragraph is intriguing. "But little do they know that not everyone has a story, not everyone has a tale.." I stopped after reading this to think about what you had written.

I think that marks an excellent writer -- if they can make you stop and think, or feel the emotions you're portraying, you have serious talent. This was wonderful. And you are too.

Please keep writing:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very nicely done. I really enjoyed reading this :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


i really like this story. keep going and keep up the good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hi Hamza, got to say this was a little confusing as I ended up not knowing which category you felt was worthy.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Eloquently and poetically put...nice work :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

576 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 9, 2012

Author

Hamza
Hamza

Jammu, Jammu & kashmir, India



About
Hamza .. that's me .. An Engineer by profession and a writer by Emotion ... I am 26... I am no different, I am not special .. I'm just a different face, and a few different fingerprints .. I am.. more..

Writing
Sometimes ... Sometimes ...

A Poem by Hamza



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Waiting Waiting

A Poem by DarrinReay