The opening to a vampire story

The opening to a vampire story

A Story by Hannah Estar
"

An opening to a vampire story

"

     Her soft black hair shifted about her pale face in the darkening moonlight as she dove silently and gracefully from the turrets. The breath caught in my throat as I stared through the awkward lens of my camera. I tumbled backward as I hastily snapped the picture and fell onto the harsh gravel, scraping my hands badly. Then, I stared back at the place where the mysterious dark-eyed girl had stood, wrapped in a white silk nightgown. Slowly and fearfully and turned my attention to the ground below… nothing. A bat flapped away behind me.

     As I sat there, breathing heavily, an ice cold finger touched my face, and I stood as hastily as my numb limbs would allow. Turning around, I found myself staring into the deep eyes of the black-haired beauty. She opened her red lips slowly, and I fell once more upon the gravel in genuine terror.

© 2008 Hannah Estar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's captivating with beautiful and believable description.
It leaves me wanting more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
Sounds like a good begining to a story. I wouldn't suggest starting right where this scene begins, but I would suggest starting near where this begins.

It was good. I think it will make a great story.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2008

Author

Hannah Estar
Hannah Estar

PA



About
Build a beautiful day :) more..

Writing