The Girl She Will Always Be

The Girl She Will Always Be

A Story by KP

So, Hi!!! Everyone excited to read this story?! I love exclamation marks :) and smileys :P Now, shall we get down to business? Yes!!! This piece of writing is just a small part of me which I am using as an exploration tool. Yes, it's about me. ME. I love myself. People call me "self-obsessed". And even though it sounds negative, it's positive as it has helped me come a long way. The only best friend who has stayed along since a long time with me is ME only. Of course, I have parents, otherwise how would have come onto this planet. :) And they are supportive, always has been. I appreciate them. Even though from time to time they suggest and by suggestion I mean nag and advice constantly. It becomes unbearable, gosh!!! It's not just them though, siblings, relatives, friends, strangers, everyone gives advice. But the choice of acting upon them is always mine. 
I chose to decide what I wanna do with my life and know one else. it's me who decides and who will bear the consequences firstly and then the rest of the people around me. Right?! Like someone suggested me to do what I love. I love writing, talking with people being the first thing I love. So, I came here on this site, and man, I am writing. The thrill of posting it and being read by an audience. OMG!!! I pray many people read it. I really hope so. It would really encourage me. ':) 
Now as the title suggest, the person I will always be. I am a human. With different faces. emotions. at varying level and intensity. Don;t you think that's kinda cool. All those smileys even can't express what am I feeling right now writing this post. it's a mix of emotions. EXCITEMENT, FEAR, NERVOUSNESS, and what not... I am a simple girl. who needs a boyfriend maybe ;) But right now I just need someone to listen to me and I wanna make sure that I really appreciate that person listening to all my woes. This time I need someone to pick me up. I am not able to do it on my own man. I don't know where that brave and strong girl has gone. I wanna get up again. Get up, should I tell myself?! GET UP!! GET UP GAL!! Don't be demotivated. Life is beautiful. There is something to look forward to. It is not that bad.  Still there is hope. You just have to look at brighter side of things :)
So, the girl what I always will be someone who motivates others. Someone who wanna get up on the stage and speak. SOmeone who helps people when no one else is there for them. Someone who has her own way of looking at things. Someone who will do whatever it takes if she loves someone very deeply. Someone who cares for starngers. Someone who wanna make this world better with her doings. Someone who is as lazy as sloth but can be as busy as a bee too, if she wants. So GET UP!! LOOK FORWARD TO THINGS. LIFE IS OUT THERE!!! YOU JUST GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! :) 
Until next time, love KP

© 2017 KP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on December 27, 2017
Last Updated on December 27, 2017

Author

KP
KP

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
I am just me :) Unique gal with a unique name ;) Bubbly time-to-time, Silent most of the time :P more..

Writing
My Oxygen My Oxygen

A Poem by KP