POETRY FOREVERMORE

POETRY FOREVERMORE

A Poem by kelvin
"

Poetry is forever

"
Poetry can make one's world to others abstract. It can also shield us in a shelter from humanity's hatred for the next.

The world of poetry can stop all time and matter to become a weapon of spiritual and mental knowledge.

Poetry can bend boundaries and bring light to the darkest minds. It can act as a mental glue.

Poetry has the fortitude to bring out your strongest emotions. It can make you laugh, cry and even dance.

Poetry has the ability to be watched as a movie, listened to as a song or even read to a listening crowd.

Poetry can be planted as a seed on a desolated island of deadly radiation and yet still survive.

Poetry has survived droughts, wars, natural disasters, debates, racism and any other circumstance.

Poetry has been the fly on the wall, the one who has told us many stories from past to present. It has adapted to humanity.

Poetry has made many writers famous.
It shall never die.

Poetry is forever.

© 2018 kelvin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poetry is the beginning and the end...so beautifully portrayed here in this poem. What is life without words...beautiful piece :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


kelvin

2 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your thoughts here, for the world without words is a world with less emotion. .. read more
Truth be told , you are right on the money. Poetry can be all that. You are breaking boundaries and climbing high mountains. Excellent understanding and summation.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

2 Years Ago

Yes siiiirrrr. I hope you have a happy New Year.
kelvin

2 Years Ago

You as well
Sami Khalil

2 Years Ago

::;:::::))))))))))))))))
Poetry, makes the world more aware of itself, more tolerant of its differences and stronger in spirit.

To me, it means a lot to be able to write poetry.

I am delighted to read you after such a time , dear friend Kelvin.

Posted 5 Years Ago


kelvin

5 Years Ago

I know it's been to long and thank you so much for your words here. We've always shared views on e.. read more
DIVYA

5 Years Ago

I am glad you are here. You're most welcome Kelvin!
kelvin

5 Years Ago

As I'm that you're here to and let us continue to write on
All these things are true my friend, especially the third line ..

Posted 5 Years Ago


kelvin

5 Years Ago

Thank you in so much for your words here poetry will always be around
This is a great poem about poetry, the definitions of poetry are really amazing, I especially like the third paragraph. Great job Kelvin!

Posted 5 Years Ago


kelvin

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words here

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

433 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2018
Last Updated on June 10, 2018
Tags: Poetry, words, life, emotion

Author

kelvin
kelvin

AL



About
I like to write and enjoy reading other s and what they have to say or express. i like to write from my life and experiences and that of another putting myself in someone else shoes writing from thei.. more..

Writing
FRaGiLe FRaGiLe

A Poem by kelvin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..