Dono del Cielo - Intro

Dono del Cielo - Intro

A Chapter by HaruHau-Chan
"

This is the intro to the first story in the book. ^^

"

There is such a thing as life after death.


There is a Heaven.


Those who have lead evil lives however are reborn when they die. They will live on earth over and over again until they live lives worthy enough to allow them in through Heaven's gates.


The right to Heaven must be earned.


Once a human soul enters Heaven, it becomes an Angel, and all the memories of past lives will return to them; if any. Many souls on earth are born anew.


Once in Heaven, an Angel may watch loved ones from high above and wait for them to join them. However, an Angel is not allowed to help a human. If they do, the Angel will be forced to live out another life time on earth, having to once more earn the right to reascend to eternal happiness. More often them not, the Angel will be reincarnated as an animal rather than a human. All of the Angel's memories will be stored away until the Angel's spirit rejoins its family in Heaven.


Another race lives alongside the Angels. They are the Unwanted. The creatures have no other name, and no true form of their own. They look as if they could have been Angels at one point in time, their bodies almost human and their wings ragged. Their faces have no features and their bodies no genitalia. The Unwanted are not allowed to feed from the wondrous foods of Heaven, nor taste it's sweet waters. The Unwanted never sleep. All they do is stare down at the world down below and wait.


They stare down at the people going on with their daily lives, and patiently they wait for someone to break. Once the human's mind and their will to live breaks, their souls become vulnerable. The Unwanted will pounce, claiming the human's body as their own. Both souls will reside within, sometimes fighting for control. This way, the Unwanted attempt to gain rightful entry into Heaven.


Sometimes multiple Unwanted will try to enter a human's body. The Unwanted will fight each other, each whispering thoughts into the human's mind. The creature that the person listens to the most will be the victor, the being then merging into the human's body.


Two souls together until the end of the live span.






© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds neat XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


An interesting intro. The font is a bit small for oldy's like me. Good sentence construction. Described well. Professional write. Thanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I remember reading this from your notebook. Like I said before this is a well done intro. Waiting for the next chapter.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on January 21, 2012
Tags: drama, trauma, angels, unwanted


Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan


OLD OLD

A Book by HaruHau-Chan