The Doll in the Crystal Tower-Intro

The Doll in the Crystal Tower-Intro

A Chapter by HaruHau-Chan

Introduction


There are many different kinds of love. The love you have for your family is strong, and usually unbreakable. The love you have for your friends can often compare to family love. Then there is the love you gain for a stranger that grows until it feels as if your chest is going to burst. You want to spend the rest of your life in union with that person.


But there is another kind of love: True Love.


True love can be for anyone. It is the kind of love that will never die. It will never fade with time. In reality, it will only grow stronger with the passing of each day. Someone who feels true love for someone else would die for that person; whether that be a husband for his wife, a mother for her daughter, or a brother for his sister.


True love can make the most miserable life a happy one, even if that love itself only lasted a mere second. 



© 2011 HaruHau-Chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on October 3, 2011
Tags: Ran Ryu kokoro wind up doll king


Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan