Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by HaruHau-Chan

            The sky always knew when people were sad. When they were crying, so would the sky. It would shed cold tears of regret and pain for all of the people who could not cry, or for those who refused to. However, all of the sky’s tears would do nothing to aid the people that needed it most. So many were dead, none of which deserved this fate: To be damned to wander the earth in a mind-less state until someone, usually someone who loved them very much, would be forced to put them out of their misery.


            It started with a few, and moved on to many. The unstoppable virus reached its hands into every man woman and child it could find to devour their souls and allow their bodies to move alone. Soon whole cities and even countries were drenched with blood. It spread so easily. One bite was all it took, and a person was doomed. Not even cutting off the infected area would help. The virus moved much too quickly inside of the human body. It left the victim with only one urge: to spread the virus further. The only thing those who were not infected could do was fight; fight with all of their strength and will.


            As the metal swung in her hand, the only thing the woman felt was the bat hitting rotten flesh. The undead surrounded her in a never-ending sea of grey and pink. The feeling of the rain was gone. The pure water was too mixed with innocent blood. Soon enough, even the sound of the rain faded away in her ears. Nothing was left but death.



© 2012 HaruHau-Chan


Author's Note

HaruHau-Chan
3 paragraphs, simple and short, but hopefully still detailed enough to draw in readers. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Definetly want to read more of this:will you keep the same character, the women in the prologe, or will you progress onto other charcters????

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

HaruHau-Chan
HaruHau-Chan

Lynnwod, WA



About
Custom Glitter Text Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. Currently my main story that I am working on is called Liberarsi. I apologize that I'm not exactly uploading it in order. I don't really .. more..

Writing
Spirits Spirits

A Story by HaruHau-Chan


Tea Tea

A Poem by HaruHau-Chan