True Confessions of a Hata Pimp

True Confessions of a Hata Pimp

A Poem by Richard Dotson, Jr.

It seems the only way for me to be at peace is to use the pen and paper.
My dreams always come out strong and manage to disappear like water vapor.
I love my best friend, but this is no ordinary love.
My feelings for her run deep like still waters and are tight knit like a latex glove.
I love her from her beauty, her smile, her sexy eyes and her ample twins.
Her presence is intoxicating, causing mental hypnosis and head spins.
Confess I must so I will continue. I have feelings for a certain firebird.
I have told her my feelings but they still have managed to go unheard.
I mean I care for her deeply, as deep as the Earth’s core.
Similar to Vader since I’m a Jedi coerced by a Sith Lord cuz I wanted her more.
Continue to confess I will….now on to my ongoing saga.
An ample and proportioned mami who boils my blood hotter than lava.
I’ve always been in awe of her raw beauty.
For the past seven years have I served above and beyond a normal friend’s duty.
My last confession has yet to be revealed.
I’m heavily infatuated with a mature woman whose file remains sealed.
She is the poster child of a thick and mature woman, no bullshit, straightforward, with no time for games.
My gale force winds could never extinguish her lava born flames.
I approach everything with full force but the results still come out limp.
This might make it to cable TV as an original movie titled, “True Confessions of a Hata Pimp.”

© 2008 Richard Dotson, Jr.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Richard Dotson, Jr.
Richard Dotson, Jr.

Bridgeport, CT



About
Welcome to my table in the cafe......pull up a chair and lets hear the spoken word. more..

Writing