Adventures to be passed

Adventures to be passed

A Story by Readfosto
"

Read for a new exciting place to go to(part 1)

"

Rag walked away from The Plains with a tin box gripped on his sweaty palms and dragged his feet back home with troubled thoughts on his mind. He had prayed for a miracle and expected one for he did not knew that God works in mysterious ways.

He creeps silently along the walkways of the abandoned streets as he expect the unexpected and threw wary glances at the dark due to his guilty conscience, he attempts to stand firm against the adversities he might soon face as he had done wrong to the people who lived just around the corner.

Before The Collapse had started, Rag was already poor and had to live with his parents and his only sibling in a small tent that had several holes with rays of light peeking into them. Despite his total objection towards the idea of having to study with the other kids, he was forced to attend to the shiny brick structures with the money that his parents had managed to barely scrimp up and it definitely did not take a genius to guess the expectations that he had to live up to.

It was that horrible place that turned his life upside down as if it had not been already turned and of course it was also that place that that allowed his life to take a turn for the worst. School, was the place where the nickname of Rag was specifically given to him by the school bullies who took no pity on his ragged clothes.

When The Collapse had occurred, Rag's life had changed a whole better. He could live his life free from the troubles that he once faced, but there was more to come.


© 2013 Readfosto


Author's Note

Readfosto
I do not guarantee that every individual would appreciate the way this story is written, but i hope that every one would leave my work with a new picture painted in their heads. P.s. i am a new writer, do forgive my mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please leave reviews on how much you feel for the story. Thanks!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: collapse, pity, life, boy, unknown, abandon

Author

Readfosto
Readfosto

Singapore



About
Just someone who gives stories to think from more..

Writing