Shawn

Shawn

A Story by 5John17
"

a foolish boy who is too caring goes to the same school as John

"

Everyone was still fast asleep, will except for Shawn, who was busy washing the dishes. At the same time, the water, which he had filled up, was still boiling. All these chores probably seemed easy but were not as simple as it looked. Firstly, John had to boil the water about 5 times, 1.75 litres at a time, to fill up the main carton that would be containing the warm water; furthermore, he would have to fill up the bottle a few more times to fill up the plastic containers, where the water would be placed, in the fridge. Next, the dishes may seem easy to wash; however John`s meticulous and caring nature, resulted in him spending extra effort, where he would put extra effort scrubbing the tip of the mug, the place where you would drink from, as saliva is poisonous; furthermore, he would soap the plates or cups that were used, for any purpose other than water, twice to ensure that the dining ware was completely clean.

© 2016 5John17


Author's Note

5John17
Here is a side story on the book called John. Here we see John`s early day in the morning. Actually more of a tiny fragment of his morning. Anways enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on July 12, 2016
Last Updated on July 12, 2016
Tags: side story

Author

5John17
5John17

Singapore



About
I am 19 more..

Writing
Bitter Sweet Bitter Sweet

A Story by 5John17