CHAPTER XVI.  LIKE THE DREAM

CHAPTER XVI. LIKE THE DREAM

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

It’s  another  night again. I was standing on the balcony of the house to feel some fresh air. I don’t want to go outside. I just want to see the perfect atmosphere. The silence offers me freedom.

“Do you like the view?” his voice almost made me tremble.

His skin touches mine when he stands at my back and join me  in watching the beauty of nature. The moon is in its full phase and it looks like a big winnow, lighting the front  part of the forest .

 “A-Ahh, yes. Yes, of course. I like it. This is perfect!”


            “As perfect as the moon tonight…look!” He held my hand and kissed it. “As perfect as what I feel right now,” he added. He lowered his head to kiss my lips. I did not refuse.

The  kiss was passionate. I closed my eyes and reciprocated  with the intense  feeling I have for him. And things happened without hesitation…at the balcony, under the fullness of the moon. This was it! That moment in my dream. It happened!

The night is too long that we have to consume it.  He carried me and brought me to my room. And there, the  fire became so hot that we cannot control ourselves. It’s not only two times. Maybe three or four. I really don’t know.  All I know was we have the same heartbeat at those moments. We are one.

Hours passed and the burning feelings were gone. “I love you!” he whispered.

But like the first time he said that to me, I did not answer. I am really afraid to tell him that I love him too, and I don’t know why.



© 2013 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
hahaha ~ ang daming rounds, i like that~ lol ~ kidding ~ now i could say the mysterious person in the first dream came to life in Miguel ~ intriguing ~ it's like she predicted what's going to happen ~ nice, twist!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 6, 2013


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing