Ghost/Black rose/goth,emo person

Ghost/Black rose/goth,emo person

A Story by Layla Night

  Andy awakes to the sound of glass being shattered. He gets up and almost stops on some glass.
  "What the hell?" Andy whispers to himself.
  "What the hell, Andy?" He hears but doesn't know where her voice came from.
  "W-Who are you?" Andy asked
  "I-I died last night and I am so scared. I thought that ghost were for scary stories" Says Katarina the ghost.
  "Katarina? Is that really you?" Andy asked in his low deep voice.
  "Yes it is me," And then Andy could see her.
  "You look like hell. You have blood all over you. What in the hell happened to you?"
  " All I remember is that My black rose, the one you gave me, was floating and then someone comes up behind me. The next thing I knew was that I was here and I broke the vase because I wanted to wake you.
  "Katarina I can not believe that this happened to you."
  "Andy I think I was killed because when I was rapped I got pregnant.They couldn't have any evidence.
  "Oh baby I wish there was something something I could have done. You know that I would do anything for you."
  Just as he says that the door is knocked down.
  "You must be the goth/emo boyfriend." Say a large man
  "You must be the rapist " Andy says harshly
   Yeah and you wanna know something. Even thought she claims that I rapped her I know she liked it and she was the best goth/emo chick I ever fucked," The large man says.
  Right after he says that they hear the cops coming. The man tried t run but before he even got down the steps he was cuffed and under arrest.
  Andy had to make a statement and he told then nothing about the morning. He knew because Katarina had told him before she died.

 

© 2013 Layla Night


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013

Author

Layla Night
Layla Night

canton, OH



About
I am 15 and my name is Heather. I write songs, poems, and storys. I am working on writing a poem book right now. I like the surper natural kind of stuff. more..

Writing