Katarina's death

Katarina's death

A Story by Death Heather

  Annabel awakes to the animals making a huge ruckus in the barn. She decides that it is time to get up so she does. Her outfit has already been laid out and she dresses quickly and quietly as to not wake her identical twin sister. She loves seeing her sister get into trouble for never getting up on time. Annabel runs out to greet the rising sun. Sun rise is her favorite time of day.

  Katarina wakes to the sun in her eyes. She has overslept again. Her family thinks of her as lazy even though she is the hardest worker she is just not a morning person. Her family thinks you have to waken at the crake-a-down every day. It is not necessary.  She runs to get dressed and out to work before anyone notices. Luck is not with her today. She wonders if she should tell them her secret. If she does then they will kick her out and she has nowhere to go.

  “Look who finally decided to join us,” Mother said angrily.

  “Wow sleeping beauty awaking,” Father says also angry.

  “We have to talk now. Annabel get back to work we need to speak to your sister about something,” Father said harshly.

  They went inside to the living room. The living room is filled with animal heads and metals from Annabel’s competitions.  Her mother closes the door and then turns around and Katarina knows that this cannot be good.  Father sits down on the couch and mother sits beside him. Katarina sits in the chair across from them.

  “What is the matter?” Katarina asked.

  “You need to be honest with us. Without honesty we are nothing. Please just come out with it. We already know and if we have to ask then you are not going to like us,” Mother explained.

  “I am truly confused. Will you please tell me what is going on?” She asked

  “Are you pregnant and don’t you dare lie to us. We know because we found the pregnancy test and the doctor calls. We know all and we know that it is you because of your morning sickness and everything else,” Father said.

  “Fine yeah I am and I am leaving, so goodbye,” She said.

  “No you are not” Father said and as Katarina tried to get up he pushed her back down to the ground and put her head through the glass table.

  When they realized that she was dead they took her and locked her in the closet. Just then the mail came and Annabel got a party invitation. That was no surprise she is the partying type of girl but always does her work, just like she is suppose to do.  

  In a few hours they will dig her body a hole and throw her in. Then in a few hours after that they will call the police on a missing child.

© 2013 Death Heather


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


very good


Posted 11 Years Ago


Death Heather

11 Years Ago

thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on February 18, 2013

Author

Death Heather
Death Heather

Canton, OH



About
Hi my name is Heather and I will be 17 in February. I love to write. I have 202 poems as of right this minute. I have so many uncompleted stories I can't tell you how many there are. I write just abou.. more..

Writing