for the six-paragraph story contest

for the six-paragraph story contest

A Story by heels

(b) M was a girl who was the best friend of A. M had such a great time with A that she thought she could not have more joy. Then one day, A went to play with F and M got so cross that the beast in her took her mind and soul.
(a) Without any hassle, Mary invaded Amy's body, taking control, performing actions a-which Amy wouldn't, often couldn't, willingly perform. 
(c) One day, the last bit of Amy that was left in her body decided she had had it. She grew and grew and grew and became so strong that she destroyed Mary. Mary wasn't able to go back to being her old self as all of her strength had been gone from overtaking Amy's brain and none was towards living as herself. Sadly, Amy was also destroyed. Destroying Mary was like suicide, however all that mattered was that she had escaped the cage of Mary. Didn't use letter 'u'.
(d) Amy's alter always ambles, Amy's alter, always alive. Amy a-dead, Amy's alter alive.
(e) Mary made Mary's ami Amy marry Mary's mother's maid's cousin-twice-removed's cousin's cousin-twice-removed's cousin-thrice-removed's pet dog's dog's dad's dog's before she died. 
(f) So what is the moral of the story, you ask? If you let your jealousy take over, you'll die and kill your best friend while you're at it.

© 2012 heels


Author's Note

heels
My submission for the contest "A Six-Paragraph Story..." (You have to use restraints and stuff for each paragraph)
It's really short, Luna, sorry! Fun to write and the polysyllabic really helps my vocabulary (I'm foreign), I gotta say!! Great exercise to help creative writing. Join the 'Writing With Restraints' group, y'all!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2012

Author

heels
heels

NY



About
xxxx more..

Writing