made up memories

made up memories

A Poem by heidi..through the looking glass

do you remember that time when we went on the school bus to some old museum on a feild trip but you and I snuck away from the class and out through an old rustic door that led us down two flights of stairs and out into the alleyway?

do you remember the way you grabbed my waist and pulled me so close to you that our hips seemed perfectly alligned as though we were nothing more than two parts of one peice?

do you remember how you moaned into my ear that no one would ever be able to find us out here and even after it had started to rain we just stood entranced in the possibility of us?

do you remember how when we finally met back up with the class Mrs Downsway started yelling at us wantng to know why both our skirts were filthy and why the buckle to your shoe was broken?

do you remember that when we had to sit detention and write an essay about what we had done wrong we didn't even care because we were doing it together?

 

and if you cant remember any of this, why is it all that I can think about?

© 2008 heidi..through the looking glass


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

heidi..through the looking glass
heidi..through the looking glass

Melbourne, Australia



About
Most of the time my life feels completely kitsch but mostly I don't mind. heidi marie|melb|australia|stuck in love so many people have left dangerous marks on me. i only trust one person and s.. more..

Writing