bruising you

bruising you

A Poem by heidi..through the looking glass

I lie to you because I think it's funny to see you confused

I am silent when you talk to me because I think I you're cute when you're frustrated

I scream in your ear when I am angry because it is sureal to see you yell

I pack my bags and leave because it's a rush to see you chase me

I cringe when you touch me because you're beautiful when broken hearted

and i tell you I dont love you because i like the taste of your salt water tears when we kiss.

 

© 2008 heidi..through the looking glass


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very strong poem. I love the way you captured the feeling of loving someone for their torment. I've seen it written from the other persons point of view, but never the one causeing the pain. It reminds me sort of kinda about my poem about the one night stand, but I like yours better. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is such an emotional write and infact it's the ending line which I found most powerful and very sad.
"and i tell you I dont love you because i like the taste of your salt water tears when we kiss."
There is really a huge depth behind this piece, which is full emotions and I've read many writes related to the same topic but this one is really different!!
But, when I first read the starting lines of it, I actually didn't found it too good...It's only the ending which is so powerful..So, I think so you should work on the starting of this piece and should make it more serious!
But at the end of the day it's your piece :)
And still I'll give it 100% rating because "I loved it" :)

And yeah! I just wanna write one quote over here which just struck my mind after reading this beautiful write-

"If you happen to miss a person whom you loved so much, it's your fate...
But if you give a chance to miss a person who loved you so much, it's your mistake..."

Posted 16 Years Ago


holy crap! I am not sure what to feel reading this. I think it is beautifully tragic and I would not want to be the person receiving it ever. However, it does show the depth of intense emotion you feel for the person, just not something I want in my life. I almost feel like this could have been written by one of the many people I write my pieces about. Great work stirring up so much emotion in your readers!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow, this is diff and so very full of emotions
Pent up? The things we do to each other and the way you
pen the underlying, almost evil satisfaction derived
from the results. Interesting........will check more, Thanks
J.P.O.et

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 16, 2008
Last Updated on March 16, 2008

Author

heidi..through the looking glass
heidi..through the looking glass

Melbourne, Australia



About
Most of the time my life feels completely kitsch but mostly I don't mind. heidi marie|melb|australia|stuck in love so many people have left dangerous marks on me. i only trust one person and s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..