Death Notes:Kira's Successor

Death Notes:Kira's Successor

A Story by ***Anime lover**
"

Yuki Mosomento was fifteenth was when Kair deiced to make him his heir in case he died, and now that Light is dead Near has a far worse enemy that he has to deal with.

"
Yuki brushed his white hair out of his face as he walked home in the freezing cold weather  from his school, when he spotted  Misa standing by a stop sign with tears in her eyes. Yuki then frowned  his eyebrows because that meant Kira had been  defeated. When Misa saw Yuki she ran up to him bearing her face into his shirt. Yuki started at Misa for a moment before patting her head awkwardly.

Misa sniffed  before saying,"Light h-he lost to Near and was killed by Ryuk".
Yuki gently pulled Misa's face from his uniform and wiped her  teary blue eyes before asking her in a soft voice where had Kira left the Death Notes for him.


"I It-s in my coat pocket",said Misa as she slide the Death Notes from her coat.


Yuki smiled evilly as he saw the black notebook his master Kira had taught him about,Yuki then turned his head to Ryuk who was sating on a lamp post smiling showing his sharp teeth.


"Ryuk", said Yuki as he raised an eyebrow at the Shinigami .


"What did Kira look like when he was about to die", asked Yuki?

"Frightened and  surpized he lost",said Ryuk.

Yuki shook his head before he took his contacts out reviling red eyes, he couldn't believe he tricked Kira . Yuki then grabbed Misa's hand and pulled her down the grey crowed sheets as Ryuk followed them.

Two years later  killing of crimals started again and Near had his hands tied trying to solve another Kira case and this time he didn't have Mello. Near looked at his computer trying to find any clues about who this new Kira would be but he was lost because he want L or anyway near L.  

Near sighed before he got down form his rollly chair and played with his train set.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki closed his eyes feeling tired, in two years he had managed to strike fear into the people and make it clear that Kira wasn't going anywhere. he also got Teru Mikami out of jail without breaking a sweat. Ryuk then appeared  in Yuki's office watching the boy breath as he sleped, he was really impressed with the boy he had managed so much in two years and he all ready had Near  boxed into a corner. Yuki shifted in his sleep and opened his red eyes and yawned before sitting up straight in his chair.

"Good morning",said Ryuk.

"Good morning",said Yuki as  tossed the Shinigami an bright red apple.

Ryuk caught the apple and started to bite into it as the rich juice spilled down his lips.

Yuki sighed and turned his chair back towards his desk as he spotted the little N in black fancy lettering pop up. Yuki looked at the N till heard Near him self speak.

"Why Kira I see you have been busy but if I may would per phase meet at the Starbucks on Paint ave at three thirty today, that is all",said Near before he cut off the connection.

When Near had cut off the connection he spanned around in his chair thinking about the meeting with the new Kira, but mostly he knew Light wouldn't leave an complete idiot like Misa to finish his work.­­­
­­­­­­­­­­­Time skip
Near sat in the Starbucks waiting with his small cup of ice coffee, he watched the door as people came through, when a boy with purplish hair came in with tattoos Near perpaired himself only to feel stupid that his guess was wrong and it wasn't Kira's  Successor.

Yuki walked through the door wearing his school uniform, he looked around the packed coffee bean smelling place, till he found Near by a window.

Yuki casually walked over to the white headed older boy.

"A-ah, do you mind if I sit here I'm kind of looking for some one but got lost",said Yuki innocently.

Near looked up at Yuki and Nodded his head before going back to playing with his coffee as Yuki sat down in the uncomfortable chair.

"Have we mat before", asked Yuki as he narrowed his eyes.

"I don't believe so",said nE as he shifted in seat.

"Is that so well you do resemble that psychos serial killer Beyond Birthday a little",said Near.

"Is that so well I at sure you I'm not a murder said Yuki as he coughed.

Near looked back up at Yuki  with his eyebrows raised, Yuki then took out an in haler.

"Oh",said Near as he watched Yuki carefully.

The cafe doors then opened as a huge man wearing a black coat walked in and made his way towards Nears and Yuki's table.

"Near",said the man loud in of for only the two to hear.

"Kira",said Near as if the word was toxic it self.

Yuki started to shift again in his seat as he looked at the two.

The man then walked closer to Near only to fall hard to the floor with a bang.

People then started to scream and and run out of the cafe , Yuki eyes went wide as Near did the same.
"I see so Kira is declaring war against me ", said Near as he he turned his head towards Yuki.

"What's going on ",screamed Yuki as sweat dripped down his face.

"It appears you have just seen some one die", said Near as he got out of his chair.
The cafe doors then opened as the police came in with a blue headed wearing black glasses and the same school uniform.

"Oh my god Yuki are you okay, when they said someone was killed I thought they meant you",said the blue head.

Yuki ran crying into the taller boy "Shiro", cried Yuki.
"Get those two outta here",said Near as he watched the two.

The police offers then guided the two boys out of the cafe, when the police left Yuki turned to Mikami and smiled , which gave Mikami chills down his back.

"Good job Mikami, he does suspect anything", said Yuki.

"Thank you god",said Mikami as he walked behind his  god vanishing into the crowed  of people on the sheet.

© 2014 ***Anime lover**


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I miss L soo much... Anyways, I believe that there are some mistakes in grammar, punctuation, and the wording gets a bit confusing. The concept is great, though, and it is definitely an interesting future outlook, while it is also very depressing. Thanks ya!

(I don't really give things ratings. Numerical values confuse me.)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Some mistakes here and there. That's usual though. Its pretty good:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2014
Tags: fanfiction, supernatural