stolen dream.

stolen dream.

A Poem by Joshua

     Beautiful you are. holding the smile that convinced my heart to beat only for you, it is all that I knew it was. You, I am frozen looking at you. The rest of the world can have their dreams, I now have you. My dreams vanished the second my eyes saw yours, replaced by the gift to hold you. I reach for your hand only to find it occupied by a stranger's. My fiction now smearing away through non-fiction tears. My dreams lived because you exist, now they find death under whispering dust and sun filled darkness. Dimming moments of us are keep alive by a beat-less heart and a missing soul. I am now nothing, the empty chair at the table, only found in love's credit's. your I love you's now echo through my universe, only finding that time has stained the heart, leaving a backwards heartbeat with a forward pain. your all that was, the everything i shared my life with. I dream, I hope, I love, because of you. I say your name, louder I say your name, you do not hear me. I just wanted to say that I loved you...Beautiful you are, still you smile!

© 2010 Joshua


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on August 18, 2010
Last Updated on August 31, 2010

Author

Joshua
Joshua

Hammond, LA



Writing
eviction! eviction!

A Poem by Joshua