Soul Mates

Soul Mates

A Poem by Crowley
"

I think differently about soul mates....

"

     There’s that first feeling. Heavy with uncertainty and tension in a pre-coital sort of way. Limned with magic, presenting itself in black and white, but not sexual in and of itself. Then there is the undeniable truth of consequence and desire, when one of like heart and spiritual space shares that time stopping moment when all frequencies are entwined and perfectly vibrating. At that point there is no gender.  There is no hierarchy or cultural superiority.  No, at that point you realize that you are looking at the highest form of yourself in another being. The feeling is one of comfort and acceptance. If you are lucky, this relationship can last.  However, in my experience, these encounters are brief and do not end up in relationships. But, when you do reflect on that moment over a cup of coffee or while watching the credits of a favorite movie, with tears in your eyes, the thought of that moment can carry you, my god can it carry you. In that moment, you are light, beauty and perfection.  Although fleeting, my wish is that everyone gets to have this experience and has the capability to recognize it for what it is, true love and possibility.


© 2019 Crowley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw perfection is personified in this one Crowley, Beautiful flowing thoughts and amazing feelings of the Ying and Yang of finding your soul mate. Like a jigsaw, you fit perfectly together even on bad days. You understand each other and balance each.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Crowley

5 Years Ago

I don't know Dawn, I think these people are fleeting in your life which kind of sucks. Maybe only a .. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

I know i was day dreaming in make believe Crowley but it was nice while it lasted. And likes wise ha.. read more
Ya great big softie...but I couldn't agree more me old mucka .........we all need one of them N :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


I think at different times of life we seek out different things. But there is no better connection.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2019
Last Updated on March 7, 2019

Author

Crowley
Crowley

Phoenix, AZ



About
Like to hang out with other writers and see what's what. Have met a lot of good people on this and other sites through the years. Decided to come back and do a little posting and reading. Hit me up i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..