Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Vertigoingnowhere
"

Something i wrote off the top of my head

"
 She walked out into the Summer air. She could feel the wind on her face and presence of Mother Nature all around her. The trees towered over letting beams of sunlight shoot through. She sat down under a mighty oak. The grass was swaying back and forth to the rhythm of the wind. It felt as if the world was for once at peace. With all its living things, in perfect Harmony. She knew it couldn't last forever so she sat there in silence, closed her eyes, and savored every last moment of it....

© 2011 Vertigoingnowhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love your writing, it flows incredily, short snippets of memories flashed back to others. Pretty damn cool, and beautiful descriptions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice thought and a good consept


Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderfully written. enjoyed this

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful. All your writing is beautiful

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Amazing and inspiring write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really nice job. you painted a beautiful picture with your words, and i felt like i was really there.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this title is perfect. Untitled. It truly is untitled. Ou can never describe suh a strong feeling in words. Yet you've done it perfectly. Wonderful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a beautiful portrayal of creations verve. In this 'extreme" world I love the place you take me to with serenity shared in this write Very nice! ~ Jude

PS I really like your username! Perfection is impossible, it is our imperfection that make us beautiful!


Posted 12 Years Ago


You really drew in the beauty of Nature in this poem .. The imagery, the motion, the Harmony, Peace and again, all the little details (which you are really good at) you put in really brings a perfect image of Nature. Great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 13, 2011
Last Updated on November 13, 2011

Author

Vertigoingnowhere
Vertigoingnowhere

Sarasota, FL



About
My name is Hannah. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. To my wonderment I am survived it. These are my adventurers and devestations as I stand my ground, cuss out society and of course, th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..