Kill

Kill

A Story by ~~~*-*~~~Kyra~~~*-*~~~

Kill

 

The air was thick and heavy as I watched my victim cower in fear near the base of a mighty oak.  His bright blue eyes were wide with fear as I calmly made my way to where he gripped the base of the tree, his eyes searching for an escape route and finding none.  He was trapped, he and I both knew it.  A slow cruel grin played along my lips.  It was only a matter of time.  The bright red gash along his arm was alluring enough and his fear made the temptation even worse.  When I reached where he sat, I squatted in  front of him.  The look on his face was priceless though I have seen it on hundreds of different faces: the look of fear. 

    "Hello, sir." I greeted cheerfully, as though he were an old friend and not my victim.  He gazed at me with shock, curiousity, and the ever so sweet fear.  "Now, before I end your life, there are a few things I would like you to know.  First off, since we are deep in the forest, no one will hear you scream so I would prefer it is you didn't waste your breath, it's more fun that way.  Second I would like to know your name so that I can tell the public who and where you are.  And third off, hi, my name's Arin!  Nice to meet you."

    The man was struck with confusion.  Perfect, I smiled internally.  "M-My name is J-Jacob."

    "Good." Was all I said before I picked up my blade and smoothly cut his head off.  I smiled with happiness as the bright red liquid splattered on top of me.  The rare liquid was what made the killings so easy and fun.  Killing innocents was worth the sight of what runs through all of us, the delicate liquid known as blood.  Killing is my life.

© 2008 ~~~*-*~~~Kyra~~~*-*~~~


Author's Note

~~~*-*~~~Kyra~~~*-*~~~
ok i'm not emo, not obsessed with blood and i'm not a murderer k? ^^'

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

aw thank u!!!! ^^

Posted 15 Years Ago


... I LOVED IT!!!! ur just gonna have to read my stories. you are a huge insparation. and u didnt have any spellling mistakes that i detected, otherwise i would have been more feirce than that murderer :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


This was really well done. I would like to see it from an outside point of view just for fun! "The air was thick and heavy as she watched her victim..." It would make it a bit more eerie, but then again, I really like it just the way it is!

Posted 15 Years Ago


ok... a bit disturbing, but you are one of the first i've ever read to place a murder through the killer's perspective. creative but gruesome. nice job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2008
Last Updated on November 2, 2008

Author

~~~*-*~~~Kyra~~~*-*~~~
~~~*-*~~~Kyra~~~*-*~~~

GA



About
un hi. wat'z up? i like 2 play sports, write, read, sing, cook, and worship coke. i'm 13 and i am a girl... i kno... shocking. lol jk but whatever~!! P.S.- i don't write my stuffs like this more..

Writing