Go Back

Go Back

A Poem by Courtney Elizabeth

  Sometimes I wish. I wish that I could just be in his arms with no problems or no mistakes or no confusion. I dream of a world where all of that is true. That the world has no problems, mistakes, or confusion when it come to you and I. I wake up and want it even more. I want you, babe. I want you so bad. I'm just not sure anymore. I know I'm in love with you. I'm never going to stop. Its impossible. Maybe, just maybe we aren't meant to be. Maybe. I'm not going to lie to you. Sometimes, I do think of that. That maybe we aren't meant to be. I do have my doubts. When I'm not, it's amazing. My times I spent with you, are amazing. I just wish we could go back to those times. The times where we never fought. The times where everything was fine. 

© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww this is so nicely written and so emotional. I like this very much.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on November 12, 2009
Last Updated on November 12, 2009

Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing