A Message Of A Cross

A Message Of A Cross

A Poem by Mario Vitale
"

Jesus is for everyone

"
Tonight you maybe hurting perhaps your at a bar ? No that someone cares about you deeply far more then you could ever imagine. You maybe sitting on the sidelines of life wondering what this life has in store for me ? You weren't created to live in fear & isolation. No his love was such just to cause some of us to follow. You maybe thinking thoughts of suicide, addiction & vice. Well friends turn your hearts and lives over to the awaesome care of Jesus Christ. He died on a woo...den cross over 2,000 years ago for all the world to see. He took the awful blow of the Roman soldiers cause he had you in mind. Your very heart & soul was and still is on his mind. Jesus Christ loves you and wants a relationship with you. One that will last for all eternity. If one individual hears this account it will make my life worth the living. To share the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone will to hear & receive. Amen.

© 2017 Mario Vitale


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on August 5, 2017
Tags: life

Author

Mario Vitale
Mario Vitale

Wolcott, CT



About
Published 1,000 poems featured on Poetrysoup, Starlitecafe, Allpoetry & Neopoet.com more..

Writing
Society Society

A Poem by Mario Vitale