Something Wicked this way comes

Something Wicked this way comes

A Story by Hitman
"

this is a story about destroying love, via technology

"

Something Wicked this way comes:


This story is a little bit about revenge, justice, and total stupidity.


On a brisk November day, a man approached a woman with lust in his eyes, little did that man know that that would bring about a very sinister game to try and ruin the life of the young girl’s lover.  All the man wanted to do was to Wisk the young female out of the arms of her man.


When the man learned that the two had a falling out, he quickly brought together some of his closest friends.  


Later that night as the man sat talking to his friends, one of them came up with a plan, of revengefulness toward the woman from the recently separated boyfriend.    The plan she thought, why not use a cell phone that had been lying around collecting dust to send a few horribly hateful messages to the young woman in an attempt to make it look like the ex was being mean. 


Unbeknownst to the stalker to be, that the ex-boyfriend had many friends that where law enforcement.   With the permission of the ex-girlfriend he started out in search of answers as to who had been engaged in sending them messages to the young woman.  Little did the boy know that with every bit of information that would come along pointing to the culprit, the young lady would become increasingly skeptical of the truth spoken by the ex-boyfriend.


The would be culprit, with his magnificent crush would continue to deny all pieces of evidence and accuse the ex of manipulating her.  With every piece of new evidence the two young lovers feel farther apart, until that faithful day when it all came to an eruption.  At that point the young would be suitor made his move to rescue the girl from a broken heart.


The final day of rest came when the would be suito’sr family would called the police and stated that the ex-boyfriend was harassing them and with the help of the police, the ex-lover was gone.

And in the end with all this stupidity, the lingering question still remains, who was behind this all, who are the guilty, and who the innocent are. 


Let me explain each person involved in more details:


The young woman:  Her only involvement in this wicked game was being in the eye or two men you wanted to be with her.


The Ex-boyfriend: He is Guilty.  He first is guilty of accepting a program that would allow the would be criminals access to this his passwords, banking information, and chatting styles.  Second, he is guilty for becoming involved trying to locate the would be suspects and then sharing the information with his ex.   Third. Was allowing the would be stalkers access to his debt card by way of spyware programs. Fourth and finally item of guilt, would be not catching the program running on his computer which gave the clan of stalkers a virtual machine to launch more vicious attacks. 

Although he may appear guilty, with all evidence pointing toward him trying to make the young lady not want to be with the new, suitor.


The young suitor:  Guilty, The young suitor found himself having to defend himself against a vicious attack, which he would have to deny the acquisitions, in order to win the love of the young lady. 


The Stalker:  With the use of an old cell phone, started out to ruin the reputation of the ex-boyfriend.  At first the stalker would start with a few harsh insulting texts, but later move in to a vicious series of lies and deception


The Hacker:  The hacker provided the technical skills required to place not one, but 4 key logger programs on the ex-boyfriends computer.  With the use of those four programs they were able to gather information from the person they were out to get rid of.  The Hacker also installed the necessary equipment his computer to allow them to use his computer for complex attacks on Facebook, and email accounts to appear that they were done from the ex-boyfriends computer. 


Stalker 2:  Stalker 2 would come along for the final attack, the phone calls off of the suitor’s phone.  Stalker 2 would also play a key role in hand feeding the ex-boyfriend vital information on the suitor’s activities.  She would also be the one who would call the ex-boyfriend and talk to him, while avoiding the phone calls from the ex-girlfriend. 


Facebook User:  The Facebook user was just an innocent person chatting with the suitor, until the hacker gained access to her account.  Then with a little luck, and timing, they were able to access both the Facebook User and the Ex-boyfriends Facebook page and hold a conversation with both accounts, only raising the suspicions from the ex-girlfriend that her ex was involved.

 

At the end of it all, we only hurt the people we love. I now leave you with this bit of knowledge gained throughout this experience:  if you love her, make her a priority, not an option, and if she is with someone else, do not attempt to steal her away with lies and manipulation.

 

 

 

           The Hit man 0069

                                                                                                                          Portland, Or

© 2012 Hitman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A praise and a critique.
The premise of the story is interesting and all together believable. Love, lust, and deception are woven well together. I like the story.

I get lost in the character references. There is great virtue in having a character unnamed - I.e. the reader sees her without the bias a name like "Tiffany" or "Bertha" could lend. However, it's a confusing read for the same (i think) main character to be called "woman", "young girl", "young lady" and "young female". Each conjures a slightly different impression - if that is your intention, well maybe that's another story.

All in all, a good look at the dark "specialty" of the writer. Keep working on the craft!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hitman

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your comment. As much as I wish this wouldn't have been real, I wrote this from my re.. read more



Reviews

Very wise words offered at the end.
This shows the dark and dangerous side of our world of modern technology. Nothing is safe on the internet.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A praise and a critique.
The premise of the story is interesting and all together believable. Love, lust, and deception are woven well together. I like the story.

I get lost in the character references. There is great virtue in having a character unnamed - I.e. the reader sees her without the bias a name like "Tiffany" or "Bertha" could lend. However, it's a confusing read for the same (i think) main character to be called "woman", "young girl", "young lady" and "young female". Each conjures a slightly different impression - if that is your intention, well maybe that's another story.

All in all, a good look at the dark "specialty" of the writer. Keep working on the craft!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hitman

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your comment. As much as I wish this wouldn't have been real, I wrote this from my re.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012
Tags: Love, hate, hacking, stalking, lies, sad

Author

Hitman
Hitman

Portland, OR



About
I am a professional at destroying relationships more..

Writing
The Longest day The Longest day

A Chapter by Hitman


Why Me? Why Me?

A Poem by Hitman