fixing your problems

fixing your problems

A by lightofashadow

One bad mistake can make everything worse then what it is.One good thing can make everything else great. So whats the point of doing something bad if you cant make it better.So as the rain falls on the place where you came that day and you forgot something great.You run to that great thing and dont look back, dont think about it, dont care what people think, just care that you can still make things better.

 So as you feel cold when its hot,dont regret anything that you have ever done, just hope you can make it better.If you make it better sometimes the bad thing can go away.If the bad thing goes away it might brighten up your day.Your up all night, you cant go to sleep,but you have tons of regrets.You have nightmares and you wake up every night screaming,saying no!Constantly,over and over till you figure out ot was just a dream.

The sun comes up as the moon goes down,the clouds are gone,you start a new day,but you first get rid of the things that had already happend.So go on with your regular life with no regrets,and be yourself.Dont live your life in fear and regret.

                BY: Zack s. and Rachel o.

© 2009 lightofashadow


Author's Note

lightofashadow
It was 2:18am when we wrote this,dont judge us. We were tired, I get this poem,so you might not.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its completely awesome. Although u were tired, yet u bothered urself to write.U r truly a poet.#hatsoff

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on June 18, 2009

Author

lightofashadow
lightofashadow

kenosha, WI



About
hi im Zack. I love to sk8 and I like to have fun. For every one tht i messed up with, im sorry and I hope tht we can all be cool with eachother :) Its the summer no regrets no time for sadness not tim.. more..