Why Should Shave Your Head

Why Should Shave Your Head

A Story by Joss Hamer
"

Individuals do a wide range of weird things, and shaving might be one of them. Nature ne, eds hair to develop in specific spots.

"

However, we appear to oppose this idea. So we dress and prepare, shaving faces, legs, and underarms, at the same time believing it's consummately ordinary. The vast majority, in any event in the main world, shave, Male and female, except maybe very youthful, we are a general public of shavers. All things studied, on the off chance that you will shave, why not shave your head as well?

Shaving your head accepts some work as should be obvious quite a bit of your head, even with a mirror. I prescribe an electronic bell to remove the hair, trailed by having cream and a razor blade to finish the activity. Of you could wind up with a Mohawk if that so suits you, and maybe shave that off following multi-day of two of imitating Mr. T.

Shaving your head gives you a beautiful sentiment of opportunity that unnecessary words can't clarify. You can't explain it. You should be caring to your scalp as it might never have seen the sun. Caps and suntan salve are prescribed notwithstanding for here and now introduction at first.

You ought to gladly show your naturally shaved head and take in every one of the remarks, star, and con. Numerous individuals will have a feeling they voice, and many will be sure. Perceive how you like the look and feel. You may choose to remain bald, or of course, it generally becomes back if you'd want.


© 2018 Joss Hamer


Author's Note

Joss Hamer
It is difficult to reach the back of your head and to all the tricky places around your ear and neck. If you wish to shave your head efficiently, you will need the best bald head shaver.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on November 4, 2018
Last Updated on November 4, 2018
Tags: shving, shaving tips, head shaving

Author

Joss Hamer
Joss Hamer

CT



About
love writing and traveling. more..

Writing