The report

The report

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A short excerpt, a glimpse on my book 'A FATEFULE OPPORTUNITY".

"

They drove to Langley and met Jason at their office.

Jason's stern face and detached behavior surprised Boris; he expected a warm welcome and some words of praise too.

'Sit down both of you.' Jason muttered, 'the report…'

He handed Jason the report and he and Dave sat in utter silence while Jason was reading it.

'Well done Boris,' Jason said at last what Boris expected to hear so much. 'You'll have a two weeks leave and report at the office on Monday June seventeenth for your next mission briefing.'

What about Moscow and Alina? Boris almost wondered aloud; he missed a heartbeat. 

'You'll serve as a cultural attaché' at our embassy in Johannesburg South Africa, any questions?'

'What happened what went wrong with my current mission?' Boris asked alarmed.

'They didn't take seriously your supposedly defection nor the information we sent them in Vera's gift. They thought that they may get a few details about your parents' whereabouts, for your parents is their main concern. They used your second visit to expose Vera's ties with our embassy in Moscow.'

'They've arrested Alina then…?' Boris muttered confused and alarmed.

'I'm afraid so,' Jason said with a note of indifference. 'But as far as we know Betty will have you back with open arms.' 

© Haim Kadman June the 25th 2013 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

876 Views
Added on June 25, 2013
Last Updated on June 25, 2013
Tags: adventure, suspense, espionage, intelligence, report

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman