A false alarm

A false alarm

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

One more excerpt of my 10th book.

"

What a blow, Al Azam thought alarmed as he read the news about the exposure of his talented agent. Luckily enough he wasn't caught and he's free in Italy now. But I must summon him and his wife to Cairo, the enemy might send a team to kidnap him or a hit man to bump him off. I'll have to consult Munir my superior… Would it endanger my future…? I'll have to find some attractive suggestions how to keep using Magid and his wife, otherwise I'm lost…

There was a slight knock on his office door.

'Yes come in,' He hastened to say raising his voice in an effort to overcome his fears.

The door opened up partly and his secretary's head popped in.

'The boss wants to see you sir.'

'Thank you Hamed,' Al Azam muttered and left his seat on his way out.

'I've just seen his Excellency Edfu our organization's head, he wants to have a meeting with all the departments' heads and their deputies as well after lunch break. It's the usual weekly meeting plus the issue of Magid's exposure.'

'I see, I think that he can be very useful to us despite what happened…'

'That's what Edfu thinks too, so you don't have to worry Fahami.

 

The opening of the weekly meeting at the head of the organization's office was a pleasant surprise to Al Azam he was not scolded but praised indirectly. The organization's head expressed his satisfaction due to Magid good job in Luxor and in Jerusalem too, despite the short time he and his wife spent there.

'We've issued orders to wipe out the East Jerusalem traitor, and to our man in Rome to order Magid to cut short his leave and return as soon as possible. It's up to you Hamed how to employ him,' the organization head turned to Al Azam's boss.

© Haim Kadman September 2013 �" all rights reserved.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on September 24, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013
Tags: meeting, session, discussion, opinion, intelligence, espionage, plans

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman