My 12th book

My 12th book

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

My book "On both sides of the abyss" was published digitally today with Amazon.com.

"

Books > On both sides of the abyss

On both sides of the abyss

Kindle Edition

·       ASIN: B00H867VVA

·       https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61kq1-RlwjL._SS140_SH35_.jpg 

View on Amazon.com

Make this title available on Kindle

·       Editorial Reviews

·       Book Details

·       Book Extras

Review

Amina is torn between her love for Kenneth Collins the American embassy press attaché in Beirut, a CIA agent that trains her as secret agent, and between her loyalty to her country.
The short dialogue below relates her desperate situation:
'Let's sit down Amina,' he said after they soothed their clothes as if nothing happened between them, and walked over to the lone desk and he sat behind it; while Amina settled on a seat opposite him. 
He opened the drawer and pulled out a pad and a pen.
'Do you remember Murad's address in London?'
'Why, why is it needed at all?' She asked surprised.
'I'm asking the questions Amina and you must answer my questions, do you understand?'
'Yes I do understand sir.' She hastened to answer him alarmed. 'It's fourteen Kenton Road in the borough of Harrow, apartment seven on the third floor sir.'
'That's much better Amina, can you describe his appearance? What's his stature like, what's the color of his hair, eyes? Does he have scars or anything else that differentiates him from other people?'
'He's about five feet eight and the color of his hair is black and of his eyes is dark brown. He has a knife scare on his left upper cheek, a small one hardly visible. He's thin almost emaciated...'
'Fine that will do for Murad, now then what about your American operator, are you in love with him?'
Amina coughed loudly and cleared her throat several times; she was on the brink of losing her self control again.

© 2013 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
Added on December 11, 2013
Last Updated on December 11, 2013
Tags: intelligence, suspens, suspicion, emergency, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman