Retaliation

Retaliation

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of the thriller "THE GLOBAL THREAT".

"

"The global threat"

An excerpt

Right after lunch the honorable Hakan Fidan the head of the Turkish intelligence service met with his Iranian counterpart and his aides in a seperate hall, while His Holy Highness and the selected cabinet members returned to His Holy Highness office.

'Well they'll sit two or three hours on the treaty's draft, and then they'll fly home to get Erdogan's approval.' Kianoush opened up the afternoon session, in which he encouraged the selected cabinet members to have their say openly. He wished to hear some other thoughts and conceptions, after all except Jahangiri the rest were wise men; while the free atmosphere might reveal if any among the participants oppose completely the state future plans. He did not think that such a possibility would happen, but it's better to be cautious and expose a rotten apple if there is one; despite the fact that those most prominent functionaries were loyal, and could be trusted without the slightest doubt.

Qasem was the first one to answer the indirect challenge; he was His Holy Highness right hand. He was left in the same elated status he had, to which he was nominated for by the previous supreme leader. 

'May I remind Your Holy Highness that we should take into account the meddling of the Zionists at the Syrian southern border, they're endangering our plans; and we haven't retaliated yet their arial raids last year and some months ago, we must find a way to stop their flights over Lebanon and Syria.'

'Retaliation right now would start up hostilities that would hinder severely our plans Qasem, we'll take care of this problem after your Al Quds braves will join forces with the Turkish army and we'll wipe out the terrorists and put an end to the Syrian civil war.'

Qasem was not satisfied on the contrary the humiliation that the Israelis impudent attack was burning in his bones, and His Holy Highness perceived it, and hastened to explain one more dangerous point that was not taken into account at all. It was the medical assistance given to the terrorists' wounded warriors, on Israeli soil.

'I know the Zionists medical assistance bothers you all, but it's a drop in the sea and when we'll annihilate the terrorists and those few that were treated by our eternal enemies, no one would remember it among the loyal Syrians that we'll free.'

© Haim Kadman March 2014 �" all rights reserved. 

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on March 9, 2014
Last Updated on March 9, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman