Obsessive thoughts

Obsessive thoughts

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

An excerpt of my thriller THE GLOBAL THREAT.

"

Kianoush the supreme leader was sitting behind his desk and kept drumming its surface with the fingers of his right hand, he was buried in his thoughts undecided; while Jahangiri the vice president sat opposite him worried. He could not know and did not dare to guess what's on His Holy Highness mind; he hoped that it was not his own fate that busied His Holy Highness thoughts.

'They didn't say anything after the last meeting of the selected cabinet members, are you sure? No words of criticism or scorn?' He asked suddenly turning to Jahangiri.

'No nothing at all Your Holy Highness.' Jahangiri hastened to reply

'But they did talk didn't they? What was the subject of their conversation?'

'They talked about the next delegation that they'll lead to the west and the US; Rohanei asked Zarif to add about dozen more of the foreign affairs office experts.'

'They didn't ask your advice; you didn't participate in the conversation you've just listened?'

'I did suggest to them to include several capable members of the Revolutionary Guard Your Holy Highness, but Rohanei rejected my suggestion; he said that their inclusion would endow the delegation with an aggressive approach, while it's supposed to be an appeasing and peace seeking delegation.'

He's a shrewd fox our smiling president… He thinks twice before taking a single step. Kianoush thought somewhat perturbed. He plays so well the easygoing person with the Western education background of his, and Zarif too… They may take it too seriously one of these days, and turn against me… Jahangiri isn't the right man to take care of this pair, I'll have to ask Qasem to put them under careful surveillance and plant one his loyal men in the foreign affairs office, someone that would be elected to join their delegation; and he'll report to us every word this pair will utter while they'll be abroad. His Holy Highness decided with a sigh of relief and pushed the button beneath his desk, to summon his secretary.

© Haim Kadman March 2014 �" all rights reserved.

© 2014 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
Added on March 26, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014
Tags: suspense, intelligence, action, espionage, adventure

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman