A TWO EDGED SWORD - synopsis

A TWO EDGED SWORD - synopsis

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

The thriller “A Two Edged Sword” is my 21st published book. This thriller’s background is the western powers mutual efforts to annihilate the Islamic Caliphate in the “Ashraq” (eastern) region of t

"

The thriller “A Two Edged Sword” is my 21st published book.

This thriller’s background is the western powers mutual efforts to annihilate the Islamic Caliphate in the “Ashraq” (eastern) region of the Middle East.

The plot describes the motives and interests of all sides concerned, be it the American instructors delegation to Syria and Iraq, the Syrian free army supported by the American; the combined Russian, Iranian and Syrian regime force, and of course the Islamic Caliphate Shura Council members (ISIS leadershop).

The different protagonists are described without bias, and there no particular reference to ISIS and the Syrian regime atrocities; but the protagonists of either side in this bloodiest war, are presented according to interests and motives.

In a more detailed recount this thriller relates the grueling events in Syria and Iraq, since the end of the year 2014. 
Its depicted personalities are the representatives of the fighting sides in Syria and Iraq, which take part in the daily atrocities by all the sides involved in this horrendous war; whether by the Islamic Caliphate of the Levant, or by its surrounding territories, which are held by the Assad regime reinforced by the Iranian Al-Quds warriors, and supported by Russian instructors and a Russian air force wing of war planes and helicopters; the Syrian rebels and the Kurds of northern Syria, supported by American instructors and the coalition airstrikes. While between the Euphrates and the Tigris rivers of Iraq, the cradle of humanity, the Iraqi army with Iranian militias in the south, and the Kurds of Irbil and Kirkuk from the north-east, are in mid offensive against Mosul; which is since 2014 the Islamic Caliphate capital in Iraq. The plot is fictitious of course, and it covers the events from the beginning of the Islamic Caliphate fall, up to its dying process. But although the plot describes the war last stages and its ending, it isn't over yet and i will break out again be it Syria and Iraq, an in North Africa and Europe. 

May I invite you to read the first three chapters of each of my 22 novels and thrillers with Amazon.com.

Here is the link to my page with Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

Or you can read the entire content of each of 22 books, with the Kindle library. I’ll very pleased and thankful to learn your remarks, whatever remarks you’ll have.

© 2016 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

589 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016
Tags: suspense, thriller, treason, war, isis, syria, iraq, espionage

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman