Unexpected news

Unexpected news

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

Blended Lit. Flashes is on sale on my Amazon.com page for just $4.99 and each of my short stories collection for just $2.99 without time limit. https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C

"


Unexpected news

A Pincer Movement

An excerpt

The president made a short

break to drink a few drops of water, and then turned to Elmaz.

What else do we know Aygul?’

Well Your Excellency the battle on Mosul is reaching its end, the Iraqi army with its special forces and the Shia militias; which are taking part in the fighting against the coalition battle orders to our regret, but they’ve advanced to western Mosul’s heart. To our experts estimation the full conquest will be achieved in an additional month, or during the next six weeks at the most.’ Elmaz added with emphsize and obvious certainty. ‘Therefore Your Excellency we must prepare ourselves to the conquest’s outcome.’

The breakout of hostilities and a possible war between the two sides, but how grave can it be Aygul?’

As grave as it will surely be Your Excellency, we know Soleilmani’s men have sent the seventh convoy to Damacus, to reinforce their disguised troops as non Iranian Shia militias; in order to advance to the next state of operation wrath of Euphrath, to conquer A-Raqqa. While Soleimani himself was in Moscow although he’s forbidden to leave Iran… The Iranians Your Excellency are planning to take control of the entire Levant, with the Russians’ support; while in the control of Mosul war they intend to crush the Kurds, and drive as many of them as they will be able to our Country...’

And we’re sitting with the Russians and Iranian at the Astana talks, which haven’t started yet and are just a cover up to their treacherous schemes…’ The president summed up this stage of the discussion with a clear note of frustration.

Well I’ve discussed this issue with the US president, and we decided that our army will take the Kurdish side, and will support the Kurds’ demant to annex Mosul and Kirkuk to their authonomy; while the Americans will send very soon reglar fighting troops, to help us to stop the Iranians’ expansion aspirations.’

Have we taken into account the Russians Your Excellency?’ The minister of defense ventured to express the worries of the rest of his colleagues.

The Russians won’t dare to react, and that’s what our experts and the Americans’ intelligence are sure of.’

Copyright © Haim Kadman 2017 - all rights reserved

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on February 18, 2017
Last Updated on February 18, 2017
Tags: Suspense, espionage, war, Syria, Iraq, ISIS

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman