The skype conversation

The skype conversation

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You’re invited to read the first three chapters of eacn of my 22 book at my Amazon page https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C You’re invited to read the entire text of each of my 22 publish

"

The skype conversation

 

A Pincer Movement

 

An excerpt

 

The death toll meanwhile among the demonstrators is seven men, but three hundred and twenty six demonstrators were injured Your Excellency.’ Al-Abadi secretary informed his boss through the intercom.

Thanks Majid but what were the sounds of explosions that we heard a few moments ago, have we been attacked by car bombs or suicide bombers?’

No Your Excellency it must be the demonstrators frustrated leaders, who are responsible for the firing of mortar bombs and two Katyusha missiles; it was launched from the Baladiat and the Palestine streets towards the Green Zone, it hasn’t been confirmed yet Your Excellecy, but it’s taken care of by the police.’

Were there any damages to government buildings or to foreign embassies?’

No Your Excellency the missiles and the mortar bombs fell into the river, it seems that the launch was meant to be a warning.’

I see and thanks Majid, I’m about to fly to the front line now, and when I’ll return I want a full report on the demonstrations, the casualties and the arrests of al-Sadr’s followers by our interior ministry.’ With these instructions he went down to the enclosed parking lot of the main government building, and boarded a waiting air force Mi-28-NE helicopter and met with his small entourage to this trip, which waited for him inside the helicopter’s bowels.

The helicopter’s engine was switched on, and they flew to the joint headquarters of the operation deputy commander Lieutenant General Rasheed and the Nineveh operations commander Major General Jabouri, which moved closer to Mosul just recently.

As soon as they landed on the trapez like helicopters’ landing area, and they got out al-Abadi’s Smartphone rang. It was his loyal seretary informing him that Iran deputy president Eshaq Jahanjiri wishes to have a skype conversation with him.

He had to delay for a few seconds the two Generals welcome and honor parade in front of the headquarters huge tent, and he thanked his secretary and switched off his Smartphone, ready to shake the two commanders’ hands. While his entourage members waited in a row, al-Abadi with the two Generals on both his sides reviewed the parade of honor, and led the way to the headquarters tent. He expressed his wish to have an urgent skype conversation, as soon as the welcome ceremony was over; and indeed Lieutenant General Rasheed ordered his adjutant to rush before them inside and prepare a suitable big size screen and a computer, to enable the prime minister and to carry out the urgent conversation with Teheran.

The skype conversation was an embarrassing experience to everyone present at the headquarters tent, Jahanjiri addressed al-Abadi with obvious rudeness; and asked him in fluent Arabic but without any polite traditional prelimaries, whether he had an answer from Ankara concerning the evacuation of the Turkish troops from Bashiqa camp and the Iraqi soil.

Not yet but we’ll update you when we’ll have one, ila-alliqa (farewell), and the offended and proud al-Abadi cut off resolutely the skype conversation.

Cheers to His Excellency our supreme commander!’ Lieutenant General Rasheed cried out enthusiastically, and everyone present in the headquarters tent reacted with shouts of praise and exultation, in al-Abadi’s honor.

Your Excellency has defender our honor.’ General Rasheed hastened to declare as soon as the cheeful shouts subsided.

 

Copyright © Haim Kadman 2017 - all rights reserved

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
Added on March 3, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017
Tags: Suspense, espionage, war, Syria, Iraq, ISIS

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman