Lee Chen Woe

Lee Chen Woe

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You can download the thriller The Remote Control Job for just at $0.99 from 3.7.17 up to 3.15.17. Do read the 1st 3chap of 22 books, or read the full text with KDP; or buy 6 novelettes and short story

"
Lee Chen Woe
The Remote Control Job
An excerpt
A young and exotic Eurasian was selected for it.  She was somewhat taller than the average Vietnamese female, had well shaped legs, a firm and abundant bosom; but above all she had an extraordinary pretty face, plus a sharp brain behind that pretty mask of hers. Although the local community in general, despised Eurasians, her large blue eyes, her enchanting smile and her shrewdness, were her passport to the higher party echelons. They had some trouble though in convincing her boss, the party's prominent member in the Northern Province close to the Capital.  She was his secretary and mistress at the same time of course. But when the time was ripe to introduce her to Nick, her boss had to part with her. After all he could not jeopardize his own career, and would not stand in her way, as she was supposed to serve party and country alike. The fact she was his mistress was never mentioned of course. When her assignment would be done and over with, he was promised to have her back. But he knew quite well, that as far as he was concerned she was lost forever. He was lucky enough to have her all for himself for almost two years by now, and could well divine and understand that someone much more powerful than him fancied her, just like he himself did two years earlier.
 Lee Chen Woe was her name, but she was to introduce herself before Nick as Nicole her new "Nom de Guerre", the name she was ordered to use for that certain operation. 
She was the illegitimate daughter of an unknown French settler, who left Indochina before she was born " nineteen years earlier, just two decades before Nick had the chance to set his eyes on her.
Young she was there could not be any doubts about that fact, anyone could note it quite easily. She was still in her teens one might say, but the load of life experience that she was towing after her was simply incredible she was a living myth. From the early age of thirteen, she was used to accompany powerful men, adorn their company with her splendid appearance and satisfy their lusts humbly. Whether they were rich merchants, illiterate gang leaders, Viet-Cong officers and party commissars; she was used by them all and had been exchanged body and soul between different patrons, at least a dozen times before she reached Hanoi. 
There was no need to prepare her for her certain part in that operation, in quite a short briefing she was told her task. She had to enslave Nick with her own means and in her own time, nobody rushed her.  Her cover story was not different from the one that served all her predecessors so successfully; political indoctrination, in other words a pure brainwash procedure.

Copyright © Haim Kadman 1991 " all rights reserved.


You’re invited to read the 1st 3chap of my 22 books, or to download The novelettes The Red Square, It’s God’s wish, A fateful opportunity and A preemptive strike > $2.99 each; plus the short story collections: The unveiling > $1.99, The gambit, The dream and its outcome and Blended Lit. Flashes at > $0.99 each.

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C ;

or read the full text with KDP library;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId..

You’ll have to write my name at the left upper search line- haim kadman.

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

563 Views
Added on March 8, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017
Tags: intelligence, suspense, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman