Identity Conflict

Identity Conflict

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A detailed synopsis to my book and thriller Identity Conflict.

"

'Yuri Reasonov alias Akim Tmirof, you've been found guilty of espionage and of betraying your father land; you'll be put to death by a firing squad tomorrow at dawn.'

The TV camera crew took some close up frames of the accused face, and that was it. The small door in the wall right side opened up, and Alina came out smiling towards him.

'Let's go back Alex, Yuri is dead.' She added with a short cheerful laugh.

When they returned to the suite, Alina asked him to pour them a glass of vodka; to celebrate Yuri's successful death, she said and laughed again.



"Identity Conflict"

Synopsis

Yuri Reasonov migrated to the US with his parents and his young sister at the age of seventeen, and two years later was recruited by the CIA. He passes a training course of two years at "the Farm", the CIA training base known also as Camp Peary in Virginia and graduates successfully as a CIA agent.

After a short leave with his family in New Jersey he is briefed and sent for his first mission abroad. He flies to Tokyo Japan where he is guided by a Japanese operator to board stealthily a Japanese whaler, and spends a week of seclusion in a small cabin in the whaler lowest deck.

The whaler sails close to the Russian eastern border, where Yuri is lowered in a small rubber boat to the sea at two am; equipped with his new identity cover story as Akim Tmirof, a Russian citizen born and bred in Mongolia, with a Mongolian passport, and he is on his way to return to his father land, in his quest for a better standard of living.

He has to land on the Russian shore, deflate his rubber boat, bury it and reach Vladivostok before sunrise, where he is supposed to live and gather intelligence, until he will be accosted by his contact man, and instructed how to pass on whatever intelligence that he manages to gather.

As an outcome of a navigation error he is lowered to sea at a wrong spot, and lands near Nakhodka a small Russian port east of Vladivostok.

He is caught by Russian agents in his hotel room in Nakhodka, and is suspected as a smuggler. He defects from his own free will, realizing that he was forsaken by his superiors; the reason is unknown to him, but he could guess that it was a power struggle at the top, which caused it and he was bound to fail from the very beginning.

He passes successfully a third degree interrogation, and is sent to Moscow to join the SVR, to be sent to the West as a Russian secret agent with a second cover story as Alex Garin a press attaché with Russian embassies and consulates in the West.

© Haim Kadman 2016 " all rights reserved.

This thriller can be downloaded at the sites of Amazon.com,

Amazon.com: Haim Kadman: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks ...

www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C



You’re invited to read the 1st 3chap of my 22 books, or to download The novelettes The Red Square, It’s God’s wish, A fateful opportunity and A preemptive strike > $2.99 each; plus the short story collections: The unveiling > $1.99, The gambit, The dream and its outcome and Blended Lit. Flashes at > $0.99 each.

https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C ;

or read the full text with KDP library;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId..

You’ll have to write my name at the left upper search line- haim kadman.

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1572 Views
Added on March 20, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017
Tags: suspense, intelligence, espionage, action, adventure, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman