Farewell

Farewell

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You can read the 1st 3chap. of each of my 23 books and thrillers in this link:https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C You may read just as well the 610 excerpts of my books and thrillers, at

"

Farewell

The P;amet of Prsvrj

An excerpt

On the next morning after the twenty nine exiles were informed where each one of them is being sent, IH75 turned to the worried IH86 a friction of a scond before she was led out, by one of the enyoys:

I hope we’ll meet soon again, dearest IH86.’

He nodded sadly hishead, and she instanftly read his thought: “I hope so too and I’ll miss you.” As she turned her back to him and followed the moon ruling committee envoy, and EIH67 towards the spaceship hall’s exit.

As they descended the few steps and got off the spaceship, she took a furtive look at the envoy and managed to read his thoughts, which were not too encouraging from her point of view. He underestimated her despite his appreciation of her good looks, and he thought that it’s useless to interrogate her, because he can’t believe that she being a female knows any details of importance; which may be usefull for his superiors.

Well most of the moon inhabitants’ intelligence capacity is lower compared to the capabilities that we’ve developed after founding the planet of peace. She thought with quite an amonount of haughtiness.

When the envoy returned to the apaceshiop hall after having dispatched the first two exiles, a huge elsctronic board appeared above the bridge entrance with the names of IH84, IH79, IH81 and IH86; and this group destination was Lunaville the moon’s capital. The rest twenty three exiles were asked to stay another night in the spaceship.

On his way out rather close to the two envoys IH86 read the thoughts of one of them, which dealt spceifically with IH75. The envoy was wrecking his mind what could DH11 gain from appointing that female as one of the ruling committee’s aides.

I’m afraid I’ll never see her again, and I don’t know those three compatriots of mine… I haven’t noticed any of them during the flight, and during our stay after the landing.

All rights © belont to Haim Kadman �" July 2017.

You can read the 1st 3chap. of each of my 23 books and thrillers in this link:https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C You may read just as well the 610 excerpts of my books and thrillers, at this link:

www.writerscafe.org/hkadman



© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

looks really interesting!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Well it seems like a good story. Can't say much cuz either consciously or unintentionally too many typos.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

439 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 8, 2017
Last Updated on July 8, 2017
Tags: Literature, prose, planet, future, fantasy, life, love

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman