A little bit of privacy

A little bit of privacy

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

You can read the 1st 3chap. of each of my 23 books and thrillers in this link: https://www.amazon.com/Haim-Kadman/e/B009Z7XL8C  You may read just as well the 610 excerpts of my books and thrillers, at

"

The Planet of Peace

An excerpt

As he returned to his den H86 prefared to think things over in his bedroom, and avoid for a few moments his computer. His computer like the rest of the planet’s computers could read his mind very last thoughts, but not his memories; and there were thoughts that he did not wish his computer to read; that was after all his only possibility to have some privacy, and what he did not want anyone else to know won’t reach the planet’s ruling council, and won’t be spread all over the planet’s social networks. He might be wrong and he took this fact into account too. He knew all the planet’s inhabitants were under strict sureveillance, and his bedroom could be bugged with hidden sophysticated cameras, and who knows what else?

But nevertheless what he thinks right now is not subversive or criminal Xumoutocrasus forbid. He just wished to enjoy some privacy, and have a second thought on the absurd idea that busied his mind during his day of work... It was just a kind of a prank, and IH75 refered to it as to a serious innovation… Well she likes me and I felt it for quite a while already. He kept on thinking a bit worried, she is eleven years older than me; and we’re different from the current generations of advanced humans, semi humans and robots, which aren’t influenced by feelings as the few old timers like IH75 and me. The few of us that have migrated from the moon, and built our home here on the planet of peace. While the current generations were human cloned or robots built by us, and there’re about a dozen types to which the human cloned AH (advanced human) and SH (semi human) look alike. I should have remembered these facts when I saw that astounding beauty last night, but being a regular human influenced by feelings I was dazzled by her rare beauty. An advanced human, a semi human or even a robot, would have realized (as that scoundrel last night) that she’s a robot; because she doesn’t look like any of the dozen types of the human cloned advanced and semi humans.

Right after reaching that conclusion H86 decided to check what are his computer’s news, and he entered his studio.

As soon as he sat on his armchair the wall screen switched on, and his computer informed him that RR290427 isn’t ready yet.

So RR is for renewed robot isn’t it?’

That’s right H86 for she’s the first ever renewed robot, according to your orders.’

And when will I’ve the pleasure to set my eyes on her again?’

In a day or two H86, but you’d better move on now, you’re expected at the Bird of Paradise.’ His computer added with a strange sound, which reminded H86 the sound of a chuckle.

All rights © belong to Haim Kadman " July 2017.

© 2017 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on July 27, 2017
Last Updated on July 27, 2017
Tags: science, fiction, fantasy, planet, moon, humanes, robots

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman