Prologue to Fall of Gravity

Prologue to Fall of Gravity

A Story by Words from a Nerd
"

An apocalyptic situation where Heaven is to blame.

"
I see Them, 

I'm not crazy you know. Sure, the idea of the Divine decending from heaven to destroy us all in the end of the world is a little bit.. Insane. But thats my story and I'm sticking to it. I see them everywhere. Being of light that look no different than a human. But with huge a*s wings coming out of their backs. And that halo, of course. The sign of what they are. They look so innocent, so pure, until they rise a massive tornado from nothing and blow through a building. 

I swear I'm not crazy! Can't you see them too? Why am I the only one? Its not my choice to look like I've gone bonkers! I've watched them. With just a flick of their wings, the pull up these huge tornado that eat up skyscrapers like potato chips. I've watched them pull and push the ocean waves until they create a tsunami that would destroy much more than Louisiana. 

There are hundred, no- Thousands of them! Destroying the earth and all we've built. I'm the only one who can see them, I think. So I can understand if you wont believe me. But I know in the end...

We're the ones to blame.

© 2013 Words from a Nerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013
Tags: Apocalypse, Angels, Romance, teen

Author

Words from a Nerd
Words from a Nerd

NJ



About
Hello everyone! My name is Haley, but everyone calls me Angel. I've hoped joining a writing community will be an interesting experience for me. more..

Writing