Kendra Rose

Kendra Rose

A Poem by Holly
"

The past few months my brother met and fell in love with a girl. She has two amazing children. I see the little one more often and wanted to write a little snipet of how our relationship is.

"

Kendra Rose

Never have I imagined my finger wrapped around one so small. At first she was very distant and wasn’t really into me, but eventually she dropped her wall. I hadn’t realized how fast for this little girl I would truly fall.

Her blue eyes and blonde hair are just a few beautiful features she has. A strong 4 your old who doesn’t let anyone mess with her. She runs around being silly and being a spaz.

But her heart is truly there when she hugs me. Every visit she gets more comfortable. The more she is around me her constant want of attention tugs me.

Through all the years of my life I never expected someone so little to become something so big. She always makes me laugh and smile. She runs, she jumps and snorts like a pig.  

Nothing prepared me more than to hear her openly say she loved me. My heart jumped and skipped. Say it again I told her I replied with glee!

She is a funny little girl with not a clue to this cruel world. The innocence (and trouble making) she does is a seesaw. But I don’t think about any troubles whenever she walks by and twirls.

How fun it is to have a young niece, naïve and silly. Between her tomboy side and her girly, she has everyone on their toes. No matter what mess she is in, food on her chin, messy hair and mismatched clothes, she is always so beautiful and pretty.

The meaning of Kendras name is knowledge and Prophetess. No wonder she is so smart. My niece, the Angel in ours lived is a bless.

The last few months I have slowly let this beautiful princess come into my heart. Forever she will stay and grow up to become someone important. She is Gods little piece of art.

© 2016 Holly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on August 13, 2016
Last Updated on August 13, 2016
Tags: Niece, Relationships, finger, wrapped around, happiness, family

Author

Holly
Holly

Floresville, TX



Writing
Intro: Tara Intro: Tara

A Chapter by Holly